Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i have a 98 accord and i threw a jdm h22 in there and i'm having issues w/ my fuel rail since its inlet is on the timing belt side and my hose is kinda weird where it won't reach the inlet. anyways i was wondering if the usdm h22 fuel rail is different by having the input on the tranny side. thanks

· Registered
814 Posts
both the usdm and jdm prelude h22 have the inlet on the tb side...

wont an accord fuel rail fit??? i do know than an accord typeR uses a completely different fuel rail than prelude h22's do. i dont know much else about it, but you might want to look into it...

on second thought, that wouldnt be a good idea, because it wont bolt onto your jdm prelude intake manifold...

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man....well...the problem is w/ my hose. i guess i just have to get a really long hose or something...

· Registered
4,212 Posts
ALTERED4 said:
both the usdm and jdm prelude h22 have the inlet on the tb side...

wont an accord fuel rail fit??? i do know than an accord typeR uses a completely different fuel rail than prelude h22's do. i dont know much else about it, but you might want to look into it...

on second thought, that wouldnt be a good idea, because it wont bolt onto your jdm prelude intake manifold...
When i was at the bird, i saw that either Richard or Jeremy had a different fuel rail than ours. But one of them had one the same desgin as ours too.. The SCO thread that was started in the summer is gone at hs.com, it had pics of rich's and jer's engine bay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.