Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
well you could always use a fuel rail if you are planning on installing some laughing gas

I believe that the AEM has a direct connection for it, so no need for any holes anywhere...

·
Registered
44 Posts
well, it might help if you upgrade fuel rail with regulator, injectors, fuel pump, filter, and your spark system (MSD Ignition). It's not too hard. But the hard part is to stop all the fuel leaks. My friend does swaps for ppl and installs aftermarket stuff for ppl. He says there's never a time when you install the fuel rails and injectors that you will not have to fix a leak. Other than that it's basically bolt off, bolt on kinda thing.

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
pboilee said:
well, it might help if you upgrade fuel rail with regulator, injectors, fuel pump, filter, and your spark system (MSD Ignition). It's not too hard. But the hard part is to stop all the fuel leaks. My friend does swaps for ppl and installs aftermarket stuff for ppl. He says there's never a time when you install the fuel rails and injectors that you will not have to fix a leak. Other than that it's basically bolt off, bolt on kinda thing.
unless your car is highly modified NA or FI, nitrous, getting all those things are a waste of money. honda ignition systems are more than up to the challange. as well as the fuel delivery system. if you just have an I/h/e combo, just get a fuel pressure regulator.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
what side is the inlet of a usdm h22 fuel rail? my jdm one is on the timing belt side. thinking of getting aftermarket because i'm having fitment issues w/ my stock f23 lines reaching the freakin fuel rail and it keeps leaking gas whenever i kill the motor.

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
DarkSideAccord said:
thanx for the reply guys.... i guess i'm not getting the fuel rail.. :( however, i did just buy pullies and a short shifter adapter...:D can't wait to install it this weekend...
pullies and short throw... better choice than the fuel rail

·
Registered
69 Posts
i have i/e and pulleys, i like my pulleys :) I have AEM... i hear UR Pulleys are better because they underdrive the alternator less but i haven't had any problems yet....

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Drag-On said:
I like your new car. Do you still have the Accord and the 3Z?
nah i sold both my accord and my Z to get the g35. very nice and pleased so far.

but i do plan on getting a CRX with an engine swap.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
culmination said:
nah i sold both my accord and my Z to get the g35. very nice and pleased so far.

but i do plan on getting a CRX with an engine swap.
what kinda engine? I have a b16 w/ gsr cams, AEM camgears and skunk2 intake manifold for sale =) runs 9.2 all day in a full interior crx w/ stock tires down at irwindale's 1/8. you still go to poly? Let me know hehehe

oh yeah, and no one answered my question about what side the h22 fuel rail is on? i'll try asking in the lude forum.

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
what kinda engine? I have a b16 w/ gsr cams, AEM camgears and skunk2 intake manifold for sale =) runs 9.2 all day in a full interior crx w/ stock tires down at irwindale's 1/8. you still go to poly? Let me know hehehe

oh yeah, and no one answered my question about what side the h22 fuel rail is on? i'll try asking in the lude forum.

9.2 on 1/8 mile eh? dats acutally pretty dang fast. so 1/4 mile should be around..low 14s to mid 14s? well if that car is for 3k i will definitly buy it. given that everything else is in good condition.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts