Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right now, i have a 95 turbo GSR, it has the F-max kit, fully built engine, like 9.5 : 1 JE pistons, crower rods, balanced and blue printed, ITR springs/retainers, port polish, sleeved, ferrea valves, port match intake manifold, crower cam shafts, skunk2 cam gears, etc. but now i need more power, so i'm looking into a stand alone. i was thinking about getting the honda, but i don't know which fuel stuff to get, like AEM fuel rail, which fuel pressure regulator, and stuff like that, what's the fuel system. it's going to be daily 18 psi, and 25 tracks. and is the f-max able to handle it, like the BOV?

· Registered
1,063 Posts
alright... personally, i'd go with 440 injectors, an apex'i afc, and a walbro 255 hp fuelpump... as for the fuel rail, i dont know... str, or aem is good, i guess...

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
isn't the HKS SS BOV only good up to 20 psi? and shouldn't i go with something like 550 injectors? or you sure i'd be good with 440 injectors? what about the holly 255 in tank pump? and isn't the AEM too big?

· Registered
112 Posts
Hey GSRturbospec, just wondering how much boost are you running right now without any fuel upgrades and do you plan on running 18psi on race gas as a daily driver or pump gas?

I personally have the 550cc injectors, str competition fuel rail, the 255 pump should be fine I think.

· Registered
233 Posts
Make sure you get the Holley 255lph Turbo Charge model. It has a high pressure ratings designed for turbo applications. This way you can higher your fuel pressure without worring about the pump running dry. You can go with the AEM fuel rail and use the pressure regulator as well.

· Registered
1,063 Posts
not really... i know a guy thats pushing 28 psi at the track on a ssq BOV

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.