Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,
I don't post here often but I am a big del Sol collector and friend of Blairs. I would just like all of you del Sol collectors like me an opportunity at every Fujimi del Sol model EVER made. Please see my Ebay auctions. Yes, some of them are priced high and I don't mind if I get no bids, I know how rare they are. Anyhoo check out all of my auctions (including: a Micro Machine del Sol, 2.5" new catalytic conv for the Sol & an ITR manifold) here: MY AUCTIONS Please feel free to email me with questions as I don't check the board often.

p.s. Whoever hacked Darksols site :D , way to go! That jerk has owed me $50 for over 2 years.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jus the most common. The only 2 you see on Ebay are the black and green one. The green is much rarer. All of the others are totally unavailable.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Savedsol: the cata-convter ur selling on ebay, will that fit entire stock dohc b16a delsol exhaust? that i can just unbolt the stock cata-convter and bolt this cata-converter on with no problem?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.