Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ugh *sigh* this just happened the other night right outside my place.....goddamn theres sum real fukn haters out there...it looks like they were just out to fuk it up cus they didnt steal my cd deck or anything. i even had my computer sittin in my back seat and my subs in my trunk and a buncha other shit. fuk i only have liability ins. too......as u can c, they smashed my rear window, smashed both tail lights, broke my spoiler. and right under the spoiler crack,my trunk is now dented. well i guess this is the excuss i needed to get the typr-r style wing dat i want and to get my windows re-tented.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
that sucks!

I'll take your broken tail lights!

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
holy fucking shit batman.....:wow....i hate assholes...do you know of anyone that really hates you???

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hah u really want them? ok then 10$ + shipping. i guess thats a good price? idunno. well both the lights actually work when the headlights r on. but the left reverse light is out and the right BRAKE light is out. both the blinkers work.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have an idea of who did it.... my dumbass ex gf has been tellin peepo dat i hit her (and i fukn didnt) and i hurd that all these peepo wanted to come after me or my car bcus dat bitch.....and ive allready hurd a few names as to who did it. dunno wat to do.. hmm

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
ohhhh...if that ever happen to me and I knew who did it....somebody hide my gun....:noo. What sucks is you can't prove anything to 5-0..so time to take shit into your own hands....just be cool...you'll get them...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeh..i wanna b able to prove it and get evidence so i can get my shit paid for....but ive also hurd like 6 or 7 different names. so i dunno what/who to belive. mayb it was all of em

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
yeah...fuck it...kick all there asses....there aren't always together...get ya boys together and ride out on them fools.....

okay that was my gangsta side....

honestly i cant tell you what i'd do...i'd be pissed ...so pissed i'd snap a blood vessel...i think the only evidence you'll be able to get is someone who witness it and decides to tell on them....maybe some finger prints...did you report it to the cops??

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hell yeh i reported it the nite dat shit happened...but da copz neva came out to finger print it or anything....dunno y. mayb its cus i said i wasnt gonna report it to my insurance?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yehhhh and then ill record the confession

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
damn....when my car got broken into...the finger printed my shit....i did it just incase the person was already in the system...even though i doubt they checked. but with your case...they probably didn't have to touch your car it they had bats to break the window wit....man i would do some investigating and find out who did it....then level there ass....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeh im still askin around. i aint just gonna forget bout this shit...pissed me off

·
Registered
118 Posts
DAMN

R34-Lude said:
yeh im still askin around. i aint just gonna forget bout this shit...pissed me off
sorry to see this happen to you my brother! :eek
damn haters! put bats through the back windshield!?! :wow
where was this car parked when this happened?!!?? :(
this is RIDICULOUS, i would get even no matter what the cost! :bh
good luck trying to get the car fixed. i just had my comprehensive removed from my Lude's policy, i might reconsider it now....damn haters! :eek

JMomo

·
Registered
787 Posts
:wow :noo Mofo haters... :mad
well atleast they didn't tow your car away..
eh, hope you get your car back together soon

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
i pm'ed u.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts