Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a 2k milano red prelude. it just hit 30000miles but mostly all freeway. has everything from every bolt on u can think of. body kit to interior done. the car is located in the bay area. feel free to post up any ???. late

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well right now i am just taking offers. the highest so far was 19500. just waiting till i get the offer i want. 19500 is really temping but i am going to wait a month or 2 and see if i get a higher offer. the guy who offered me 19500 still has to save up another 3grand because he dont want to borrow from the bank. so if u can beat that cool. i had it on ebay but the highest off i got on there was 16900. i am looking for 21 because in the auto trader 2000 preludes with the same miles as mine are going between 17500-21000. i think 21000 is fair because of all the money dropped in to the car. peace

·
Registered
679 Posts
prelude19 said:
well right now i am just taking offers. the highest so far was 19500. just waiting till i get the offer i want. 19500 is really temping but i am going to wait a month or 2 and see if i get a higher offer. the guy who offered me 19500 still has to save up another 3grand because he dont want to borrow from the bank. so if u can beat that cool. i had it on ebay but the highest off i got on there was 16900. i am looking for 21 because in the auto trader 2000 preludes with the same miles as mine are going between 17500-21000. i think 21000 is fair because of all the money dropped in to the car. peace
you go to ohlone don't you i see you there all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.