Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello. let me tell everyone about my funny day driving through town.
so im driving and im about to pull in to hardees to get something to eat and right before i turn a noisy old car passes reving his engine. i look at it and wonder what the heck it is.
so i decide to drive up on it and see what it was. it was a 1988 mercury cougar the v8 model believe there called xl7? i dunno. but heres the funny part

it had a dang wing on it one of those 2 feet high metal ones that look like shopping cart handels. and a big old fart can at the end and spray painted tail lights black and have little circles. i was laughing my ass off. then all the sudden he slows down to 30 mph so im jus figuring hes about to pull off to another road or something. then he waves his hand and flips me off and floors it. so i put it in 2nd and at about 45 im passing him pretty fast and when i pass him its a 400 pound man that looks jus like a troll.lol
i go to about 110 and let off and hes pretty far back so im crusing at bout 65 and he gets on my ass then floors it and i let im get to my door then put it into 3rd gear and pull right away..
not a good kill or anything jus thought the car itself was funny anuf to post and maybe u all can have some laughs.lol

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was going down the 4 lane.
and nows the part when u all bitch bout racing on a road.. oh no

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
first off if i'm driving minding my own buisness and somebody rolls up and flips me off.....i'm not racing......I'M BEATING THAT ASS!!!! fat boy woulda got that ass handed to em'.....litterally.....sorry i just don't play that shit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts