Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,154 Posts
What?
Seriously.... if you guys can't figure out how to do a burnout, sell your car and buy a bicycle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,154 Posts
No, actually, fuck you. You are an idiot.
You are an 18 year old who "loves to street race".... yet you own a 98 civic with CAI, a body kit (including Z3 fenders), 17" wheels, and a centerforce clutch. In other words, you DEFINE the term "ricer". You are also interested in "car mechanics"..... do big greasy men really turn you on? Cause I know you don't know shit about how cars work if you are asking how to do a fucking burnout. Why don't you go wrap your ****** ass around a tree during one of your "street races" and raise the average IQ of montana.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FUCK NEW MUSCLE

FUCK U

i'd rather be a ricer than own a new Muscle Cars
They all think there badasses
and in your opinion i took 4 yrs of mechanics in high school
BIOTCH

I FUCKING HATE IMPORT HATERZ

SO FUCK YALL THAT HAVE A PROBLEMS WITH IMPORTS

NO FUCK U ******

ALL IMPORT OWNERS ARE PIMPS NOT LIKE MUSCLE GUYS *******
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,154 Posts
Ummm... where did I say anything bad about imports or the people who drive them?
:confused:

I'm pretty sure I was only insulting YOUR dumb ass. But at least now I know you are biased against all domestics (at least newer 'muscle cars') and owners.

Oh, yeah.... my bad. You had a few shop classes in high school. :rolleyes:
Come on... educate me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
come one dude...

look bro, i drive an bone stock 96 civic hx. a friggin' hx. it's the economy car of the civics and not a performance vehicle at all... but i still know how to smoke the hell of the sausage... but see, it's kinda tricky if you never really had a front driver before. if you have a wide tires, you obviously have to overcome the initial drag of the tires, where a whole bunch of torque is good, but not a whole bunch of horsepower. muscle car owners can hate all they want, but see the only thing they gotta do is power brake the shit out of their rides. front drivers are not that easy. the way i do it, with stock 105lb/ft of torque at the flywheel, is to rev the living piss out of it and sidestep the clutch, as the tires are scrambling for traction, upshift to second gear, as the car bogs a bit apply the handbrake and keep your foot planted. if you keep the transmission in first and apply the handbrake you will damage something. the tires spin faster in second gear, which is good for a lot of smoke. experiment on wet pavement first until you get the hang of it, and just as a disclaimer:
I DID NOT TELL YOU TO BURNOUT AND/OR BRAKE ANYTHING. I MERELY SHARED MY EXPERIENCES WITH YOU. IN THE CASE THAT YOU DO BREAK YOUR CAR, LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN MAKE FUN OF YOU. peace out and happy burnouts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
you know what I never understood this either, all the time people are asking how to do burnouts. Now I've never done a burnout cause I don't really feel like destroying my tires. However I am pretty sure I could do one. Can't you just rev the engine let the clutch out and keep the gas pedal to the floor? I could see in a less powerfull car holding the e-brake while doing this but beyond that why is there so much discussion about this?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
241 Posts
Thats it! There should not be any discussion about this anymore. Doing a burnout is pretty much common sense right. Its logical if you think about it...Thats it NO MORE!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
burnout is simple....

but why do you call him a ricer...im not taking sides but that term gets tossed around too much... he has performance upgrades...whats wrong with that? thats like the guy in the nitrous forum who called i/h/e rice :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,154 Posts
AcCoRd boI said:
burnout is simple....

but why do you call him a ricer...im not taking sides but that term gets tossed around too much... he has performance upgrades...whats wrong with that? thats like the guy in the nitrous forum who called i/h/e rice :rolleyes:
Z3 fenders. Rice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
There's really no need to do a burnout on street tires or on the street for that matter. Drag radials and slicks have the type of compound that would benefit from heating up the tires in a burnout. I have BFG drag radials and do a burnout before every run (AT THE TRACK) and it does make a difference. On street tires all you're doing is wasting tread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,271 Posts
Re: mopar bitch

hndastrtrcr said:
man whats with these people these days. this my first time up in this forum but damn..first theres a guy whos a 4 year experience who doesnt know how to do burnouts and the others a domestic driver who thinks a kid who just started working on his car is rice.

so i guess im a big time ricer:rolleyes: but yea nathan alot of people just dont got 30 gs for a 12 sec car straight out of the factory. give the kid a break man if he doesnt know how to do a burnout
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,154 Posts
Re: Re: mopar bitch

asianpride559 said:
man whats with these people these days. this my first time up in this forum but damn..first theres a guy whos a 4 year experience who doesnt know how to do burnouts and the others a domestic driver who thinks a kid who just started working on his car is rice.

so i guess im a big time ricer:rolleyes: but yea nathan alot of people just dont got 30 gs for a 12 sec car straight out of the factory. give the kid a break man if he doesnt know how to do a burnout
Come on. I saw your mod list. I don't really agree with the hood (personal opinion), but you're not even in the same galaxy as that guy.
I know not everyone can afford my car, or many other 'fast' cars.... and that's not a bad thing. It's already scary enough that retards like him are playing fast and furious in their 16 second economy cars cars... I don't even want to think about what would happen if they all had 12 second cars.
I've been a stupid 16 year old, too. But not that stupid. And if I were, I wouldn't claim to know more than somebody who has been driving for more than half as long as I've been alive.

And I stand by my statement. Z3 FENDERS ARE RICE.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,271 Posts
Re: Re: Re: mopar bitch

Nathan123 said:
Come on. I saw your mod list. I don't really agree with the hood (personal opinion), but you're not even in the same galaxy as that guy.
I know not everyone can afford my car, or many other 'fast' cars.... and that's not a bad thing. It's already scary enough that retards like him are playing fast and furious in their 16 second economy cars cars... I don't even want to think about what would happen if they all had 12 second cars.
I've been a stupid 16 year old, too. But not that stupid. And if I were, I wouldn't claim to know more than somebody who has been driving for more than half as long as I've been alive.

And I stand by my statement. Z3 FENDERS ARE RICE.
your right in ways but everyone starts out fresh and dont know anything and thats the whole point. you can never learn too much the point is to help someone learn not to make them feel stupid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
lotz of hatas in here ha

Please don't tell me you al are haterz in here. WTF? A Forum is fo attaining info not bashing eachother.....

:confused:

Anyhow. A burnout: I agree with whoever sed it's a common sense thing.......... I personally hold my break with my right foot (of course) and my gas tooooo......... and let the clutch out sum. An if you rev it while shifting thru the gears and pop tha chutch out it burns them in senond an third toooooo. sumtin like that.

As for " Ricers " hey, if you hook it up u can upgrade. LOL I personally don't care what n e one says bout me, im jus here trying to hook my shit up........so im up fo any info on making me faster, not bashing me.........im running 17's now so i guess u could say Rice...?????? Hmmmmmmmmm wat do you say?
So Don't hate.....participate......After all we're all in it for the SPEED, Right????????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,616 Posts
i used to "date" this waitress at a restaurant i cooked at for a while & she had a bone stock 96+ HX 5 speed.. i drove it around a few times when she was too drunk, and once or twice i'd ask, "hey can i roast 'em right quick?" of course she said "sure" or something to that effect, so i lit 'em up. pretty simple shit, especially on those booty-ass stock rubbers. p.s. she gave some of the best brain i ever got.:tu2:

btw nathan's a pimp, ruzdek you need to chill.

peace.
 
1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top