Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
agreed...

there was an issue that came up a while back about advertising, or your interest in doing so...

simply throwing a post like that up is unnecessary...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
flylwsi said:
agreed...

there was an issue that came up a while back about advertising, or your interest in doing so...

simply throwing a post like that up is unnecessary...
I put a post in the Prelude Forum about my Prelude for sale... How is that Bad?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
this is not the classifieds forum. you made it seem like there was something we needed to know, instead of saying you had something for sale outright. ;)

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
jeebus let him try and sell his car.........there are several 4-sale threads in the lude forum

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with a fellow preluder letting us know he's selling his lude.... one of us might buy it.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
when I first looked at this thread, the way the links read (bargainnews and then turbo-kits) I thought the guy was a dealer or something that was trying to sell turbo kits. Maybe the first couple people that read it thought the same? I dunno

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bob12345 said:
when I first looked at this thread, the way the links read (bargainnews and then turbo-kits) I thought the guy was a dealer or something that was trying to sell turbo kits. Maybe the first couple people that read it thought the same? I dunno
Sorry for the misunderstanding... I did post in the classified forum first and wanted to let my fellow luders know... Truthfully, who checks the classified forum everyday like you do the Prelude forum? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts