Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought it the day it came out, i've been playing it and it took me roughly 15hrs to beat the whole thing... but shit, i got ma ass whoopped sooo many times... i literally turned off my 360 and walked away from it on most parts... its not that i suck, its those damn marksman are good as shit, and my teammates are fuckin idiots sometimes... they jus run into the line of fire all the time, i have to heal one of them every single time...

but other than that, its an awesome game cuz i actually had to put some effort into beating the game... shit was sooo hard for me, i had to concentrate like a mofo and pick the right weapon for the right job... some missions u need a sniper rifle or else u won't kill the sob on the roof or on the water tower... damn snipers are good... but anyway, worth buying if u have a 360 right now...

its multiplatform but not yet released... 360 was first...

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Yea, I played it and beat it in a few days, it was pretty good and LOOKED awesome, the animation was amazing.

The teammates, however, are stupid as fuck.

I won't play it anymore now that I have MGS3: Subsistence. My time is now devoted.

·
Registered
985 Posts
has anyone noticed any glitches in the game? i got stuck about 3 or 4 times and couldnt move from where i was and had to restart...

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm 6 missions into the single player campaign and I've played a few rounds online, so far no glitches. I'll be looking out for them now though...
Really fun game. I like it a lot. This is one of my favorites on the 360 so far. Online is really fun too, even though I've been getting my butt kicked.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
second board after they drop u off the helicopter after firing soo much ammo at retarded mexican soldiers...i was walkign aorund buildigns and saw 6-10 enemys runnign into a building shot them all without them moving but just kept runnign into teh building

anyways single player is fun but online makes u a better player

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.