1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
anything can happen

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
nice car man, i think those gauges will work but i dont know, i know alot of them are interchangeable, but im not sure which exact ones, good shit though

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Out of curiosity...why do you need one that goes up to 160 MPH? Most Honda's are governed before they even hit 130 MPH.

If you want an Integra gauge because you want a tach that reads up to 8000 RPM for a redline, you can look up a JDM cluster gauge for the EG6's. Check E-bay. Those gauges read up to 8k Redline, and 160 KPH.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
only governed if stock, and his looks pretty stock, no vtec, what other mods are you running to rev to 8,000

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
soulo said:
no vtec? oh yes i do have vtec..if u look carefully..hehe you will know the motor it self..saving for turbo..hehe =) b18c1....94 GS-R Motor
The intake manifold. GSR.

But as I said before, if it's because you want a tach that shows redine at 8k, and is more accurate for a B-series VTEC, look into the JDM EG6 ones.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
soulo said:
no vtec? oh yes i do have vtec..if u look carefully..hehe you will know the motor it self..saving for turbo..hehe =) b18c1....94 GS-R Motor
nice lookin stock GSR :clap not bad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts