Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
i agree with the first two posts....those are great to start with. soul calibur 2 will be out not too long so u can go for that as well. and how could i forget star fox adventures..well honestly i havent played but everything about it seems good so far.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
jmcn R said:
i agree with the first two posts....those are great to start with. soul calibur 2 will be out not too long so u can go for that as well. and how could i forget star fox adventures..well honestly i havent played but everything about it seems good so far.
i love star fox adv... super monkey ball 2 and smash bros. are great party games.. and then there's mario party 4 coming to top off the list of party games.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
yea go with Resident Evil.. um Smash Bros.. and Rouge Squadron is pretty good to.. i have these and i also got Mario Sunshine but i honestly don't really like it.. kind of kidyish.. oh and Eternal Drakness should be good too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.