Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bejeweled Twist - PopCap

This game is awesome! It a simple but at the same time very challenging. Great soundtrack with relaxing music to help with some stress and the graphics for amazing. The challenge mode will either have you grinning like you just won $500 from the lottery or I just lost a race feeling. For $10 from Steam or $20 from a place like Wal-Mart you just can't beat it. I can't stop playing it.

· Registered
1,322 Posts
on my gf's Iphone the game where u have to guide tha steel ball around the holes to make it to the checkered hole. i dunno wut its called but i play the demo that comes wit the phone and i HAVE to play it everytime im wit her, b4 the movies, at a restaraunt, jus anywhere and its so addictive that i actually got her to buy the app so i can have more levels to play

edit: Labryinth is the name

· Registered
3,153 Posts
i used to be addicted to wow for a while. definately my worst addiction to any game. but ive been wow free for almost a year.

now i'd have to say drums on rockband

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.