Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BIG GARAGE SALE IT ALL MUST GO NOW PICS AVAILABLE.

hey guys gotta clear out my garage now make offers
heres what i got for sale pm me if you want pics and give me your email thx ray :byye

1.a f22a6 motor and 5 speed tranny from 93 accord se no grinds good motor will also part motor out if you need something make an offer.150.00

2.intake manifold for same f22a6 dual runner design complete throttle body etc.50.00

3.distributor for f22a6 perfect shape with cap and rotor.40.00

4.a brand new set of 6.5 kenwood speakers still in the box model number is kfc-1659s 150 watts rms very nice sounding i have a set in my doors of my accord now these have never even been hooked up retail for 179.99 make me an offer still in original box opened to take pics only

5.a center console for a 92-95 civic gray in color very nice shape with cup holders make offer

6.stock headlights from 95 civic perfect shape no chips or cracks with bulbs make an offer.80.00

7.a set of clear corner lenses for a 90-93 accord good shape clear and chrome.15.00

8.two apc gauges they came with a car i got on a trade one is a oil pressure gauge and the other is a volt gauge with white faces brand new they were never hooked up they must have been installed only for looks haha anyways make me an offer im only using autometer.

9.i am also selling my pioneer cd player i just replaced this deck with a new kenwood deck this deck worked great but i like the sound of a kenwood better and i had some extra money so i splurged anyways it has a remote disc titling it is a few years old but works greatmodel number of it is.deh-p25 also is xm ready comes with everything pictured.

9.also selling as a shell a 1990 integra gs good body decent interior no motor or trans has clean title both are arizona cars no rust at all.400.00 for whole car

also interested in trades for a vtec head to fit on b18a1 and nos system,also looking for parts for a 89 hatch springs black interior parts also looking for mugen mid wing and mugen style body kit thx ray. open to all offers buyer pays shipping i am located in arizona 86314. my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
make some offers people

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was looking for 250.00 but make an offer

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
168 Posts
Is that 250 Shipped?

all for to

33948???

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
soory no thats 250.00 plus shipping but ill take 200.00 and you pay shipping thx ray.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im not sure what they weigh for sure i would say about 20 to 25 lbs each probably going a lil heavy but dont want you to get a wrong qoute on shipping better to go a lil heavier.and im located in prescott valley arizona 86314 thx ray.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

·
Registered
168 Posts
Do you have everything you need for the D15 Moter?

and also how much for the moter?

Without the trans...

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
complete motor you have pm thx ray.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump make offers on all integra may be gone friday.may also trade 89 hatch in pics allstock and b18a1 and 5 speed trans and rear brake swap for 92-95 stock hatchback prefer sohc vtec but will consider all offers thx ray.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ttt

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump good parts foir sale make offers on all

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ttt

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump it up

·
Registered
109 Posts
are the lude wheels still available? would you be willing to sell them w/o the tires? It would be alot cheaper for shipping w/o tires and i already have tires.
Would you also consider a trade? Reason I ask is b/c I have a new Delphi myfi that i got my girl for christmass and she doesn't like it. I already paid for 6 mo. of service too (myfi is $349 + 6mo service 9.99permonth). Maybe we can work something out :)

1 - 20 of 148 Posts