Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am parting out my complete 1992 accord lx 2 door..car runs great,2.0 single cam with 5 spd..has comp cam,ported polished head,and cold air intake,other then that it is stk..everything worked fine..let me know what you need and ill get you a price..

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
good i am in tucson az 85745 so how much do u want for the arm rest and the H badge on the stering whell or can i get the whole stering whell? can u send it bu DHL?? so let me know :)

accord942003 said:
jimmy my accord does have the arm rest,as well as the h-badge on the steering wheel..

bonestock i am located in fulton missouri...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jimmy i have a valve cover as well...the arm rest is for the driver...

ray ray the cold air intake is one off of ebay..ill take $50 for it with filter..works great..i also have one of those computer chips off ebay that they claim makes 20 hp..take $20 for it..thanks

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
ill take the head and cam if you can send me pics thx guy also pmed you again thx ray.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
okay ill take the arm rest i found some one closter to me for a valve cover so u want 25$ shiped for the arm rest and the H badge for the stareing whell so whats ur address ill be geting my money soon :D

accord942003 said:
jimmy i have a valve cover as well...the arm rest is for the driver...

ray ray the cold air intake is one off of ebay..ill take $50 for it with filter..works great..i also have one of those computer chips off ebay that they claim makes 20 hp..take $20 for it..thanks

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
hey guy i guess skunk 2 doesnt make a cam for the f22 so what cam is in there and still waiting on pics pm me or email them to me man thx ray.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.