Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my sol is in the garage for the winter, untill march/april. its going to suck, the past few days i have been bumming rides. I was supposed to fix my old 89 bimmer but me and my dad just dont have time. so i my uncle that owns a bodyshop call me about a 94-96 ford probe. it has front end damage. a guy dropped it off to get fixed but never came back for it. He said he would sell it to me for $400-500. im going there on monday to pick it up.

Now i have 5+ months of down time. I will be turboing the sol for sure. thats my priority. Im wondering what else i should do to keep me busy on those boring winter days. I was thinking about doing the interior in white but that might look a little odd for a non-kitted car. Anyone have any suggestions? this it kinda a waste of a post but the forum is so slow and im so bored !

·
Registered
9 Posts
unlike u,I have to drive the sol back and forth from Rochester and Mason City Ia to St.Paul.So I have no choice,swapped the Truck for the sol,I think I got jacked on the price

Is $4489 too much for '94 sol w/o rust? there's just 2 spots of surface rust and their not that big

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Newguy3020 said:

Is $4489 too much for '94 sol w/o rust? there's just 2 spots of surface rust and their not that big

s, or si?

yeah either way you kinda got ripped...but not that bad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts