Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I drive a Nissan Leaf now; was paying $80.00 a month in gas just on round-trips to work on my RSX Type-S, (my baby). I originally bought the Leaf to save mileage on my precious RSX, but the $80.00 I'm saving on gas is enough to pay the electric bill. The Leaf is an ugly ass car, but it's pretty sweet! My RSX will be my "queen", thanks to the Leaf, and her beauty.
EDIT: Got into electric cars after I saw a Tesla review; of course, the sticker shock steered me to the leaf. :D
BTW: The electricity drain is nil to nonexistent. Besides its ugliness, I don't see why everyone's not driving one? :dunno:
EDIT2: Interior space is incredible! I love my RSX, and my Sol, but the Leaf will be forever my trusty workhorse!
You people need to check it!
EDIT3: I love you too, my "precious" LEAF! Unfortunately, rechargeable batteries fail over time, and the replacement cost is 5500.00 by Nissan; but...this does include labor. :number1
EDIT4: Battery costs may drop over time, like TV's, DVD's...yada,yada. Saw a kickass Samsung curved screen bitch TV in Walmart for under 500, bigger than mine, and I've owned the Samsung for over 10 years. Brand loyalty counts!
I've owned several Nissans, Hondas, one Toyota with 300,000 and a dead odometer, my sweet RSX. That curved TV IS MINE!

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chevy's coming out with a sweet looking all-electric in a year or two. The Volt 2, or something. The Volt's a hybrid, right? The leaf's pretty awesome. Only downside is the battery failure, which is a pretty big downside. HAHA! Nice money savings in gas, though, while it lasts. A two door Tesla would be bitchin'!

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$1.85 at the local Kroger today...cool! Of course, I remember when it was only .25 cents a gallon. Still pretty cool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts