Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm trying to build a panel for some gauges and gadgets, but I'm having problems with the plexiglass I am using. Trying to drill 2 1/2 in holes in this shit is proving to be a tall order DIY style. I got some hole making drill bits but they are not meant for hard ass plexiglass, esp with one pair of hands.

Thinking about ditching this shit and using some wood or something easier to work with. Just dono what other kinds of material I could use.

Just need a flat rectangular piece of material to mount gauges (2 1/2in and 2in) and a turbo timer (3inx1in) and a small rocket switch.

Might just go ghetto style and drill a shitload of small holes around the diameter of the gauge and then cut out the rest with a dremel.

Ideas?

· Registered
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My garage is so full of shit there is barely room for my tall ass to get in the car and work under the dash so I said fuck it. I got all my wiring sorted I think, and I finished the gauge panel so now all I need to do is run one more wire through the firewall for the boost switch. Then I can just plug all the shit into the panel and it's done. Then I will have my boost gauge, oil press, turbo timer and boost switch all hooked up.

I need some axles installed on the teg tho. I'll hit you up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.