Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 96 Civic EX and am going to put some gauges in. I remember seeing a plate or insert that goes in where the radio would go. The only thing is I can't remember where I saw it at. It holds 1 gauge and 2, 1/4 DIN units (boost controller and timer). Does anyone know where I can get one, or who makes it? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rizzo

· Registered
274 Posts
I don't know of anyone who sells that, but for someone with experience using fiberglass/bondo, it wouldn't be difficult for them to build. I would ask some local custom car audio shops to see if someone could build that for you.

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I planned on making one myself if no one knew where to get one. I remember seeing it when I was looking through one of my magazines. I sat down one night trying to find where to get it and had to of flipped through 15+ mags page-by-page. I have had people tell me to look at Summit, but the two times I have looked there I have not found it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.