Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of u guys seen those gauge pods that are on the gauge cluster? like 2 gauges on each side of the bezel, there on ebay for like 25 bucks, but it looks like the 2 pods sorta cover the water temp and fuel gauge..........any1 have any experience on these and tell me how they are

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
I saw one on a civic on cardomain somewhere, it didnt interfere with the other gauges. I was planning on getting one myself in addition to my a-pillar mount.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Kinda like this ? ;)

Yes they work good. Sometimes they are a little in the way, but i like thme better then pillar pods. But sometimes you can have sooo many guages and no where to go with them and not have a choice

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
itr206 said:
Kinda like this ? ;)

Yes they work good. Sometimes they are a little in the way, but i like thme better then pillar pods. But sometimes you can have sooo many guages and no where to go with them and not have a choice
Wow, your setup puts mine to shame :eek: , I'm still missing another gauge but I can't decide whether I want oil temp or oil pressure to go there...

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
not toooo in the way.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but like i said, can i see the "c" in the water temp guage, and can i see the "f" in the fuel gauge? if it doesent cover those up, i dont care.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
wouldnt you be more concerned about seeing the E in the fuel gauge?

nice setup man, i love the carbon fiber gauges.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
either way, what im saying is i want a view of everything that is there, i dont want it to bein the way of anything, so once again, can u see the "c" in the temp gauge and can u see the "f" in the fuel gauge

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
if i remember correctly you can. Is it really gonna hurt you if you see half the C and half the F?

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
playahwitgame said:
either way, what im saying is i want a view of everything that is there, i dont want it to bein the way of anything, so once again, can u see the "c" in the temp gauge and can u see the "f" in the fuel gauge
I already gave you an alternative... and why are you worrying about the gauges being in the way, chances are you'll have a hard time seeing those gauges with the steering wheel anyway so there go all your inquiries.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts