Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this on the civic board also but thought I'd try here as well. I need to know if there is anywhere online that has the wiring diagram(or description) for an 01 civic gauge cluster. I got a 01 cluster and would like to put it in my 99 civic. The plugs of course are different. I should be able to "splice" into the wiring if I can find out what the pins on the new cluster go to. I have the helms manual for my car but not for an 01. Thanks for any help!

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Tiamat, the 2001 and your 99 are different models of civics so I am not sure how feasible this will be. BUT, if you can find the schematics for the wiring and everything is the same, then you can wire them together. You can just go to radio shack or Lowes and buy those little white plugs and run your wiring into them and you'll be set. As far as finding the wiring, stop over at the Honda dealership, they will have what you're looking for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.