Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup everyone... here is the long story short...i bought reverse glow gauges off ebay and i had a car shop put them in. went to turn them on that night and the light wasnt lighting up the gauge faces.... the guy who installed them said they were overlay gauges for the stock gauges. but with no lighting thru the gauges makes me wonder if they need to replace the stock gauges. did anyone ever face this dilemma or know what is goin on? also ebay seller didnt send anyone directions or shit and its on a 95 gsr. anyone kno whats up .... let me kno. thanx

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
it would help if you let us know the exact gauges you purchased.
some of them are just faces that go over your current ones and they dont have any connectors so they dont light up or anything.
the ones that are supposed to light up should come with a switch and a wire harness...etc.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
those gauges are supposed to light up whenever you turn your parking lights on. most likely they are not hooked up correctly. go back to the shop and demand they do it right.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
You could get your money back and do it yourself. It takes like 30 minutes. If you want some directions, just let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts