Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
fuck gears. fallout 3 is where it's at! played it for the first time today and it's just amazing

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fuck gears. fallout 3 is where it's at! played it for the first time today and it's just amazing
I see you suffer from ADD and/or have problems reading English. Please have someone competent help you understand the question in my post and then take a shot at trying to answer it without wandering off-topic. :bomb Goodluck.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
read my response and the try and understand that i obviously answered your question. looking beyond the words is obviously not within your abilities. so if you asked if anybody was getting gears tonight and my response was "Fuck gears get fallout 3" then obviously my answer was NO. :bye

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
read my response and the try and understand that i obviously answered your question. looking beyond the words is obviously not within your abilities. so if you asked if anybody was getting gears tonight and my response was "Fuck gears get fallout 3" then obviously my answer was NO. :bye
Obviously I was being sarcastic but obviously you didn't get the obvious that I obviosly didn't give a fuck about you not directly answering my question. So I guess you obviously have an obvious mental retardation. Don't take it too seriously though, OBVIOUSLY I'm just messing around on the net, which I thought was pretty obvious, don't you think Captain Obvious?

Hold on, let check in with Obvious Boy, yep, the nod pretty much confirms it, quite Obvious!

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Obviously I was being sarcastic but obviously you didn't get the obvious that I obviosly didn't give a fuck about you not directly answering my question. So I guess you obviously have an obvious mental retardation. Don't take it too seriously though, OBVIOUSLY I'm just messing around on the net, which I thought was pretty obvious, don't you think Captain Obvious?

Hold on, let check in with Obvious Boy, yep, the nod pretty much confirms it, quite Obvious!
obviously you don't realize that obviously inflection can not be stated over the internet. so what's obvoius to you isn't obvious to everybody else mr captain not so obvious

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
don't expect people to know when you're being sarcastic when it isn't obvious.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
i never liked gears. it has a shitty targeting system where the only cool feature is the chainsaw. the combat system is awkward and jumpy. not fluid at all. it's like modern graffics with duke nukem playability

·
Olde School Ricer
8,762 Posts
shit I've been playing steady for over a year and that was what I loved
That and the game is idiot proof

They tried to do too much in gears 2, online play sucks
But I heard the actual game is good, but who plays that

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have yet to play gears2 since I've been tied up finished Quantum of Solace. I hope the story/campaign is good as thats is all I really liked about the first one, Multiplayer didn't do much for me.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
My local Game Stop had their modem, DSL, and computer system go down Friday (all day). So unless you had cash, you were SOL.:lol2

Luckily there's Wachovia & BoA branches in the same shopping center, so there was a ton of peeps waiting in line to use the ATM's.:lol2

Luckily I went in for PS3 games (no pre-pay craziness) and had cash, so I went to the front of the line.:w00tz

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
My local Game Stop had their modem, DSL, and computer system go down Friday (all day). So unless you had cash, you were SOL.:lol2

Luckily there's Wachovia & BoA branches in the same shopping center, so there was a ton of peeps waiting in line to use the ATM's.:lol2

Luckily I went in for PS3 games (no pre-pay craziness) and had cash, so I went to the front of the line.:w00tz
what ps3 games u buy?

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
got it
First impression is they should have called it gay-lo 4
I hate it
GoW is nothing like Halo, that's a poor comparison my friend.

yellowrexsi said:
But I heard the actual game is good, but who plays that
Why wouldn't you play it? I haven't played through GoW2 yet, but the campaign in the original was awesome.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
i never liked gears. it has a shitty targeting system where the only cool feature is the chainsaw. the combat system is awkward and jumpy. not fluid at all. it's like modern graffics with duke nukem playability
Jumpy or technical?

It's all based on interpretation/expectations.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts