Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
324 Posts
Wow, those gen2 projectors look really nice. Wonder if HID would fit into them? I read the discription but didn't really understand it, did it say it comes with fogs as well? that would explain why there are so many bulbs required for that unit? Looks very nice imo but kinda pricy.

· Registered
324 Posts
Hey ressurection, you have a good point there, they are actually fairly priced, cuz they come with Xenon bulbs and Fogs so thats pretty good. When I get enough cash, or if there is a group buy then I might get a pair! Oh and as for installation, Iam pretty sure they can be a DIY job. Oh and btw, is the middle bottom bulb the fog? The little bulb thats suppose to be behind the orange strip is gone?

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey ressurection, you have a good point there, they are actually fairly priced, cuz they come with Xenon bulbs and Fogs so thats pretty good. When I get enough cash, or if there is a group buy then I might get a pair! Oh and as for installation, Iam pretty sure they can be a DIY job. Oh and btw, is the middle bottom bulb the fog? The little bulb thats suppose to be behind the orange strip is gone?
yo tofu the middle bottom blub are foglights and the top bulb is the parking light (yellow strip)

· Registered
74 Posts
they look pretty bad ass, i hope they are better than Gen 1, cause those suked ass, pretty pricey though, give it like 5 months and they'll be half the price

· Registered
563 Posts
they look nice....from those pics, the quality looks much better than the gen1s...which looked flimsy in real life. Ok, who's gonna be the test dummy??

as for hid's, i dont see why not, unless the projector housing is too short, all u gotta do is buy HIDS that fit the bulb housing, ex. 9006 9005 h1 or h4

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.