Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, was at a grocery store, hangin out, and a friend of mine with a scion tc pulled up, he had a sound system put in his car.... got 2 12s, 1000 watts a piece in a box, and a 1200 watt amp, and i forgot what else for 200 total. It was from a german company like... vanhugen or something... i cant remember what it was... but does anyone else know? because it sounded AWESOME! And im wanting to get me a good thump goin...

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
umm... lets just put it this way.... he turned the base all the way up.... and turned the volume all the way up... and it sounded good still, and made my zipper vibrate against my wang.... and yes, they DO sound really good.... id have to compare em to alpines.... and other top brands.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
woot! found it... brand is volfenhag! man i was waaaaaaaaaaay off.... good thing im 1/2 german... or i wouldnt have even been able to know it was german... the reason its so cheap is because each year, the old stuffs price drops like a good % so now 1 12 is like 40... and their 1200 watt amps are like 100-150... and then a box.. which u could get for like 30-40.... so ya... i see how u can get it for 200... and if the prices never dropped... the system would be about... 500-800..... soo its not really a "cheap" brand :)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
det414 said:
woot! found it... brand is volfenhag! man i was waaaaaaaaaaay off.... good thing im 1/2 german... or i wouldnt have even been able to know it was german... the reason its so cheap is because each year, the old stuffs price drops like a good % so now 1 12 is like 40... and their 1200 watt amps are like 100-150... and then a box.. which u could get for like 30-40.... so ya... i see how u can get it for 200... and if the prices never dropped... the system would be about... 500-800..... soo its not really a "cheap" brand :)
Volfenhag=crap. End of discussion. If you thought those sounded "good" I've got some swamp land I'll sell ya real cheap, LOL.

-Ron

Reactions: killer B

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
lol yea sorry. "1000 watts each." :rolleyes . well the most important this you enjoy the system but yes Volfenhag is along the lines of legacy, pyle, blitz, etc...

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
VTECnicalAccord said:
Volfenhag=crap. End of discussion. If you thought those sounded "good" I've got some swamp land I'll sell ya real cheap, LOL.

-Ron

i like this guy ^^ ......this guy is right, they are low end gear......and a scion tc is a hatch.......not to hard to make it sound good i there. when they first came out i did a Eclipse Aluminum 12" running off a JL Audio 500/1 that would more than likely out do your boys 2 twelves.....no shit. hatches are the easiest cars to do sound systems in.

i wonder if he still has that swamp land for sale :rolleyes

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
still man, it wouldnt sound too much different... and it really sounds like a nice system. sooooooo. im gonna lay off my chewbacker... which i spend about $10 a week on... and prolly mow a few of neighbors yards... so within 2 weeks ill prolly have enough money...

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
:rolleyes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts