sweet ass rides.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Boricua said:
complete engine bay pic plz!!!

wat does that guy do for a living?
Have you ever heard of Performance Autoworx?
He is part owner, and is a cool ass guy.
I will get engine bay pics soon, but look right under the rear bumper on the right hand side, see anything, its the big ass turbo!
I have to get pics soon because he just sold it for $70,000 but its in his possesion for a little while longer.

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
DriftKingB18 said:
I will get engine bay pics soon, but look right under the rear bumper on the right hand side, see anything, its the big ass turbo!
I have to get pics soon because he just sold it for $70,000 but its in his possesion for a little while longer.
never heard of it...

why is it that all the great performance shops are all away from me... damit, i need somebody to put my springs on for spring and i can't find anybody good to do it... i guess ima have to buy those damn compressors and do it myself... jesus...

and i see the turbo, guy who bought it is very lucky...

did he spend more $50,000 on upgrades, i think the car is worth more than $70,000...

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boricua said:
never heard of it...

why is it that all the great performance shops are all away from me... damit, i need somebody to put my springs on for spring and i can't find anybody good to do it... i guess ima have to buy those damn compressors and do it myself... jesus...

and i see the turbo, guy who bought it is very lucky...

did he spend more $50,000 on upgrades, i think the car is worth more than $70,000...
It is, but he wanted to get rid of it, I remember seeing him do 180mph on a road behind my neighborhood, no joke. watch the short vids on the performance autoworks site. his car was black at the time, I helped him fit the wing on it and a couple of months later, he had it as it sits now.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
DriftKingB18 said:
yea, your friend doesn't have many allies on nsx prime thats for sure...alot of pissed off people are mad at this guy

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65972

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Boski said:
yea, your friend doesn't have many allies on nsx prime thats for sure...alot of pissed off people are mad at this guy

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65972
I've never seen that before, that sucks for those people, but I've known him since 1996, and he's cool as hell, I have had bad experiences with PA though, took them 3 months to get my bros race plugs for his RSX-S.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts