Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
f22hafler said:
I cant c how it ran 13 at 167 unless its km
Its in kph. I did a conversion and it came out to be 103 mph. And thats the fastest Civic Type-R in Sweden? Kinda weak IMO. Also he made the front brakes smaller because its a drag car. Makes sense due to rotational mass. I don't think it sounds like an F1 car either. Nice car, but the announcer guy seemed like he didn't get facts straight.

·
Registered
57 Posts
SweetEBPSi said:
Its in kph. I did a conversion and it came out to be 103 mph. And thats the fastest Civic Type-R in Sweden? Kinda weak IMO. Also he made the front brakes smaller because its a drag car. Makes sense due to rotational mass. I don't think it sounds like an F1 car either. Nice car, but the announcer guy seemed like he didn't get facts straight.

Drag car and he is installing audio next year.... :rolleyes

·
Registered
849 Posts
i'm pretty skeptical about the 300hp bit. but if the owner was serious about getting FAST FAST times on the drag strip then a forced induction route would of been much cheaper, easier and faster.

n/a is usually kept for circuits and tracks for responce and non-explosive power, this car is confused as to what it is. it was made from the factory to be a track car, and the owner pretty much built it up tobe a track car. except its a drag car.

and 13.0 is weak for a 300hp n/a. a car thats been semi stripped and is already light with 300hp should do better then that.

·
Registered
87 Posts
spunky said:
"the brakes were made smaller to fit the wheels"

:bash Never heard that one before :D

All the people i know made there wheels bigger to fit the brakes :clap
:hug Hi also from Holland? Ik ook...mijn broer heeft zo`n type r met een JDM motor erin. :bomb :eek By the way....nice CRX you got there ...looks almost stock exept for the exhaust and rims..Beautiful!!!X X X :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.