Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent posted in awhile....like 2 weeks ago, my civic got nailed in the passenger door, no injuries all around, but the door was pretty screwed, as well as the drivers side rocker panel, and some other fender pieces....it seems my mods escaped uncathed :) system and everything intact...but she's been gettin fixed and im going home this weekend for our reunion hahahaha so, this proves there is life after wreckin ur civic.

(I've been pushin around the ol 81 Chevy Malibu Classic....so much slower and more boring and rustic than my civic......by the way...PA residents, anyone into a great project car or street sleeper conversion...buy my 1981 Chevy Malibu Classic Landau 2 door, 6 cyl, get this...a little over 69,000 original miles...she's a gem, she could just use a little restore (upholstry closest to rear window started some minor cracking from heat, seals are leaky in the engine somewhat) but other than that, it just has some old car nuisances that people could easily fixed (window and locking mechanisms for example)....manual windows by the way i think we are asking something like 2495 OBO on it. got 4 american racing chrome wheels with spinners for it...they clean up real nice when you get new spinner towers after winter and take some time with em.

[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts