Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can we get our old posts back... mike_sho coudl you fix em? thank god i re-registed my old name...

old amount of posts: 612 or 626 i forgot

·
Registered
61 Posts
Rayman said:
I say we just work for them back. Last time we did that, most people lied about it anyways.
I remember that shit, I think you mean EVERYONE lied about it, I like the idea of just starting from scratch, it'll be fun!
But then again, I think I only had 400 some, I can't even remember

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Well with 3500+ from the last time around I dont care too much. I just think we should do away with post counts from the beginning

·
3,212 Posts
i'm gonna miss my 400 post i had, it was crazy, people had 5,000+ post and stuff!
it's good to be back here, i'm glad it's up and running again.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Maybe post counts should only be available in profiles or something, but keep the registration date or something, but I don't think everyone should get their old counts back

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
TSWG said:

I don't like that idea, but I do agree that we shouldn't get our old posts back.
why? what is the point of the count anyways? it doesnt help anyone...it doesnt earn you respect...on "SHO 3.0" there were mods that had less posts than many members....but they knew more...soo, yeah

·
Registered
61 Posts
TSWG said:

I don't like that idea, but I do agree that we shouldn't get our old posts back.

I was waiting for someone to post this thread.. . :rolleyes:
Some people just get too big of a power trip or whatever just because they have like 100000 posts or something and stop respecting other people, especially newbies, which just makes people not want to join in the fun

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.