Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few questions because i am getting a 90 crx in about a month and i want it to be ready for the races for the summer

1. will a H22A motor fit into a crx and if i wont what motor do u think that i should get?

2. Does ne have a pic of a CRX with S15 headlights? if so could u please tell me where i could find them because i want to see it before i put them on my car.

thats it for now but i will be asking others lata

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Oh boy ......a fresh start

Yes, H22A will fit, not easily, but it will. You should get whatever motor you want, but you should also think about what this car is planned for before you pick your motor (i.e. daily driver/weekend warrior, track only, drag, auto-x)

And no i dont have a pic of s15 headlights but i have seen them along with many other combinations.....Search the net and you mite find'em. Also, you dont just "put them on your car," they will require a lot of custom cutting, which will cost $$$. I hope you know what budget you are working with before you start throwing money into this project......You'll never get it back financially.

Good luck though.....its nice to see a new project get started.:)

·
Registered
544 Posts
hondacru27 said:
Pssst.... cough**Turbo**cough.

H22a!?!?! too much work.. so pointless.
very well said... and H22 swap would be a bitch because the custom parts u would have to make... just go with a GSR motor , or a Integra B18 sumthin... not sure which ones the non vtec and turbo the Sob, ive seen people get a good 400whp on them , of corse fully built at like 25 psi but it would be well more worth it then an H22a

as for the headlights, if ur good with body work u can make em fit

·
Registered
89 Posts
Careful, i have heard of someone getting shot from putting nissan headlights on a honda....

·
Registered
89 Posts
^ that guy should be shot haha, strawberry-nosed crx, what?

I have seen s15 headlites on an s15...

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
JoeZ said:
^ that guy should be shot haha, strawberry-nosed crx, what?

I have seen s15 headlites on an s15...

props for uniqueness.....i dont like it though

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
njn63 said:
thanks everyone for keeping the price of H22's down by saying it's so difficult.

name one person that you know who has one and is street driven

·
Registered
2,101 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
riceboyzc said:
oops thats a zc with a h22 picture sitting on it my mistake :D

hahahahahahah sucka

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
infinatenexus said:
If he flops the wing over, and drives off a cliff, do you think he'll fly?

maybe!??!?!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
njn63 said:
nothing fun is ever easy :)

Here is a link that shows how difficult it really is. I'm kinda disapointed because i think hasport has completely ditched the idea of ever making a mount kit and i would really rather make my own than use the place racing one that i hear so many bad things about.

http://www.speedapex.com/html/h22acrx.htm

notice how he chopped the front frame rails? real safe.....:rolleyes:

notice the GHETTO ass job he did on the b16a swap he had?....d00d i would not want to be within 1 mile of that guys car

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
oh my god....i just got done looking thru that page......FUCKING GHETTTTTTTOOOOOOOOO ass car......jesus that guy needs to drive that fucker off of a cliff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts