Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am getting the GUDE regrind cam and wonder what u guys think of it... i would do delta, but it is easier for me to get my hands on the GUDE..... whats ur opinion....???

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really..... ugh! a friend told me this cause he gets em for cheap, but where would i get a delta regrind for a all motor application, i know i have to pay a core which blows... but where could i get one, and also where could i get one that i dont have to pay a core????

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
hey guy if you could get me that info also i live in prescott valley north of phoenix and ive got an extra f22a6 sitting up here i can use for a core also if you need any parts i have a complete motor and 5 speed trans for sale f22a6 with intake dual runner design let me know thx ray.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
contact kteller...he's a sponsor here and he can hook you up...i think a few people got regrinds through him from accordinglydone

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
ray ray said:
hey guy if you could get me that info also i live in prescott valley north of phoenix and ive got an extra f22a6 sitting up here i can use for a core also if you need any parts i have a complete motor and 5 speed trans for sale f22a6 with intake dual runner design let me know thx ray.
how much do you want for the f22 tranny? also i dont know if i want thewhole engine but would you be willing to sell the head

bonestock94 said:
the delta 272 grind has been getting alot of praise lately.
f22 nitrous > h22 swap :-X

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.