Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been speaking to this one girl for a while, was a college classmate of mines. We been talking through email and so forth the last couple of years but nothing special or serious or anything. I found out about a month ago that she broke up with her bf and she needed someone to talk to and hang out with. I spent a lot of time speaking to her over the phone, email, joking around wit her and so forth. Things were :number1 . We had a lot of nice talks and we even went out to dinner and hanged out a few times.

So today I asked her lets head down to the pool hall and she did. So we get our table and stuff and she recognizes the two guy from SOMEWHERE. She then goes up to them and starts talking to one of them...So he eventually starts hitting on her in front of me and even asked her for her cell phone #. She gave it to him right in front of me. :wow I was totally flick off by that but I held it inside. She was like ignoring our pool game and talking to him for like 10 minutes. I was like even if you want to be hitting on guys, don't [email protected] do it in front of my face, especially since I ask you to come and hang out with me. WTF!? :mad So we leave after a hour and she says "is something wrong, I can see it".. I just blew it off and told her nothing. I couldn't wait to end the night, was driving 85+ the way home.

I just coudln't believe what I saw, like no respect at all for me or anything.. I was going to head to the club Saturday night and asked her to come but [email protected] that. I don't expect anything for being by her side when she needed it but [email protected], how could she be so [email protected] unconsiderate of me .. .. ...

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
i'm sorry to hear that happened to you. i would be pissed off too if that happened to me. it really sucks when some girl you like is hitting on some other guy or that guy is hitting on her. she probably doesn't like you if she was willing to give her number to another guy and walk away from your game. maybe she sees you as just a friend. forget about her.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yea dude...don't bother, she only sees you as a friend.

But, whatever you do now, do not try to call or go out of your way and try to talk to her. Though you might have some sort of interest in her, have patience and wait about a month or two, and than when you see her talk to her and sees what happens than.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
MrFliGSR said:
Yea that is just downright rude. Get rid of her
x2 yeah man like the others said she sees you as a friend I have had bitchs to that to me b4 even had one I hanging out with then when she got a call from her guy friend she took me back home and left me to hang out with him oh well lifes a bitch. just forget her man fo sho

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Sorry to hear about that..nice time dont take things so slow. Maybe you took to long to make a move and she lost interest, then you got moved into the friends zone. Girls dont make good friends.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Your problem... yes, I said your problem, is that you never told her that you were interested in her. You took on the role of being a good friend. But, you never told her you were interested in her. It's not complicated, but you made it that way by not telling her.

You can call her up and tell her that you are interested in her and that night at the pool hall made you very jealous. But, I think you have too much pride.

·
Registered
112 Posts
fartbomber said:
Your problem... yes, I said your problem, is that you never told her that you were interested in her. You took on the role of being a good friend. But, you never told her you were interested in her. It's not complicated, but you made it that way by not telling her.

You can call her up and tell her that you are interested in her and that night at the pool hall made you very jealous. But, I think you have too much pride.
Damnit...now that I think of it. This man is right.

dont you just hate it when you dont want to admit it that he's right.

Do what you got to do to get her back.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
LanEvoBoi757 said:
Damnit...now that I think of it. This man is right.

dont you just hate it when you dont want to admit it that he's right.

Do what you got to do to get her back.
chances are slim to none.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
fartbomber said:

She probably knew that he was interested. What she did was pretty rude amd fucked up.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
noopie said:
She probably knew that he was interested. What she did was pretty rude amd fucked up.
That's probably true also, because girls are like that.
Since he played the role of "gay rebound friend" without ever really telling her his true feelings, she thought why not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts