Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,017 Posts
You aren't going to find an exhaust that will give you big gains. Exhausts don't generally give you that much. With an engine as old as yours is I wouldn't expect more then 4 or 5 hp.

What have you looked at so far?

· Registered
177 Posts
Why are you wanting a "loud" exhaust? Are you wanting to attract negative attention? As for the exhaust, how much $$ all you looking to spend. Fill me in a little more if you could. :)

· Registered
49 Posts
why not just take out your muffler and cat. and just run straight pipe from the header to the back. it'll be loud as hell, smell like crap, get tickets from cops. but look on the bright side you'll gain a good pull on the top end, but be slow as a snail off the line. i also don't understand the reasoning for wanting a hella loud exhaust. louder doesn't mean faster or more hp gain. on the old board, Tuan explained this in great detail. also everyone else is right, your not gonna gain major hp with an exhaust, unless you got a Supra turbo charged or somewhere along those lines.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.