Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Giving up the teggy....

2K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  CRVTEC0WNZJ00 
#1 ·
Well guys I've finally done it...I gave up my teggy to my bro... After it got totalled the insurance company gave me a huge check. I then signed over the car and he got the money for hte car since he's been slowly paying me for it.

In total got about 9000 bucks for hte car. My bro still owes some money but he's good for it. So he used the money and bought a used 94 Integra LS sedan.

And used that money and now has a JDM Integra Sedan...it looks hot!

Here are some pictures of his car..haha damn kinda wish I didnt' sign it over and did hte JDM myself but oh well its his now...hahah

FOr those who know me...I've had 2 other integras before this one. Both Integras were HIT by other drivers and totaled. For my first integra I recieved 12,000 for hte car even though I only paided 6500 for it...Net profit $5500 2nd car I paid 6800 for it and got 9000 for it Net Profit $2200 Bro bought this last teggy for cheap and got JDM on it, and still has money left over..hahah insurance is covered now too....

Oh yeah Used extra money to buy me the SE-R so I didn't get screwed...haha

Well here are some pictures...

RIP 2 integras...hahah damn and we have a 3rd in our family now....

See less See more
#3 ·
Wow, that was enough to total it? I guess it's because it got the rear fenders, which are part of the unibody, correct? Damn.

Hopefully you'll still be around! The sedan looks damn nice.

#5 ·
geez someone hit you hard how fast were they goin...........that loks bad.............

#8 ·
Well, fuck another accident. This time to my baby teggy. As some of you may know, I left the teg back in my home town (Wichita) and let my brother drive it since he's carless at the moment. I was goign to sell it to him. But anyways he's been driving it and maintaining it for me.

Last Thursday he's driving home south on a road speed limit 55. The bus routes make stops on that road so they stop for the bus. The car behind him (Mercury Couger) stops on time and sits there. Then a 3rd fucker (Jeep SUV) doesn't stop and runs into the Couger ramming it into my bro. So one BUMP.

Then guess what a 4th focker comes along, (Mustang I believe) and hits the Jeep, which rams into AGAIN into the Couger who then fucking rams it once again into my BRO.

So now the whole rear is fucked up. THe right passenger door won't open because the rear quater panel is pushed up on it. The trunk is gone. My rear WW RS kit is fucked up. My subs in teh trunk al smashed in and I can't get to it right at the moment since the hatch won't open. The side body panals scratched the fuck out of the rims. Sigh...
Thanks the car is sweet! He wnats to go turbo next..haha after he fnishes the exterior and interior some...

#13 ·
Real real nice JDM front. :D Sux about all your accidents though, if I got in an accident and my G2 got hurt I'd pry die...and then i'd pull my LS/VTEC and all my goodies I could save and put em in a civic hb. hehehe :D

#14 ·
CGCivicSiT said:
Real real nice JDM front. :D Sux about all your accidents though, if I got in an accident and my G2 got hurt I'd pry die...and then i'd pull my LS/VTEC and all my goodies I could save and put em in a civic hb. hehehe :D

I feel ya man..i've fuckin lost 2 cars now...not my fault.....fucking doesn't get any easier.....makes you not want to mod cars anymore....

#15 ·
Nguyen said:
I feel ya man..i've fuckin lost 2 cars now...not my fault.....fucking doesn't get any easier.....makes you not want to mod cars anymore....
Thats truely sad...so just mod B-series motors you can swap out of the wrecks, suspension and motor tuning. lol

#21 ·
Screw VTEC.... how about near-Prelude torque at only 4300rpm? 110wtq at 2200rpm.... :D Okay maybe it's not that impressive, but it's pretty good for Integras, considering an ITR usually peaks a little below 110wtq at 7-8k.... :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.