Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

God of War II (Vid.)

895 views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  05 tC 
#1 ·
Somebody took a ninja shot of the GoW trailer at the GDC screening. :ninja

Here's a link, better check it out quicly in case it gets taken down. ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jEj5_vNBz0c

WOWZERS! Kratos is majorly into dismembering his opponents! :w00t Cerebus & the giant eagle (maybe it's a griffon?), etc. :eek

#10 ·
Boricua said:
the first one was the best game i ever played... nuff said...

the second one... holyshit dude, i'm not selling my ps2 now... its sooo much more goryer and sooo promising... i can't wait, even though i can always buy another ps2 next year... fuck it, i dont' care im buying another ps2 jus for this game haha... :D

Why not just buy a PS3 and play it in high-def with AA? Seems like the best route to go, rather than wasting your money buying another PS2...or better yet...sell that 360...it'll get a lot less PT after you get a PS3.

#11 ·
tha_con said:

Why not just buy a PS3 and play it in high-def with AA? Seems like the best route to go, rather than wasting your money buying another PS2...or better yet...sell that 360...it'll get a lot less PT after you get a PS3.
nah not selling the 360... im that kind of guy who has all the systems when there out... i owned the gc, xbox, psp, ds " for a week " and i still have my ps2... so ima buy the ps3 and have the 360 cuz they both have awesome games that are exclusive to those consoles... u know? if i start saving now... i'll have plenty of money for when the ps3 launches...

#18 ·
I was thinking something similar, maybe these are like...

demi-gods sent from olympus? I suppose it makes sense, since all Kratos had to do to kill Ares was grow a million times larger...so I guess following the story line of the game, gods aren't invincable, just unimaginably huge and have super powers...only Kratos is small?

#19 ·
tha_con said:
..only Kratos is small?
Maybe he gets stripped of his 'god' powers for some odd reason.

Or maybe he gives up his 'god' powers to go on some quest the other gods don't want him to.

Or maybe we'll just have to wait untill the game comes out and see :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.