Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
If going on vacation why don't you leave it at home ya fuckin psycho
Seriously what are ya gonna need a gun for at disney world
And pretty fuckin sure they're not letting anyone into a massive amusement park clad with little kiddies packin their "piece".

Honestly dude.
Leave the gun at home.

And before you start thinking im an anti gun nut, I gotta few as well
LOCKED UP IN MY FUCKIN HOUSE WHERE THEY OUGHTA BE UNTILL MY LIFES IN DANGER OR A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK HAPPENS (heehee)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thick headed guerilla. Why don't you quit strokin yer gun. No it in fact DOESN'T make your dick bigger. I have no respect for people like you (directly to you in this thread, no one else) "in virginia we carry guns, act accordingly" PAAHAHAHA. Guns are great huntin, protecting your shit or just shootin shit, but when you carry em to improve your confidence and start makin comments like that your a joke and id bet if you are more likely shit your pants if someone pulled a gun on you rather than do anything about it. And I bet you drive a 1999 windstar ha. Have fun thuggin

·
Registered
61 Posts
lol I'm so far from "thuggin". You're right though, it is stupid to carry a gun what with all the malls and public places being shot up. What do you carry? Fairy dust?
What low buget early 90s action movie do you live in? I live in "murderapolis" and shits not that bad at all ha you see a lot of funny shit but no reason to get a gun and try to play cowboys and indians.
I carry something a small part of the generall public and myself call comonsense. And if a mall was gettin shot up common sense would be "don't get shot" and again you'd prolly shit your pants if something like that happened, rather than blasting shit up. If terrorists start frequenting our streets ill carry a gun.

·
Registered
61 Posts
How do you figure.
And wtf is a hyper-teenager?

Here and there they catch some conspirscy on the wind and blow it out of perportion. Well not it should be taken lightly, but all in all I can't understand why you would NEED to carry a gun. If a mall starts getting sprayed you find cover and call the cops. And in the midst of that if you can help someone or do something then by all means. But the idea that some average dude who happens to have a gun is gonna save the day is highly unlikely gun or no gun. In my opinion carrying a gun is irrelevant unless your putting yourself in danger with dealin big quantities or representing a gang or other stupid shit like that, or being police. If your carrying a gun on the off chance that sooomething soooomeday might happen there's no point. And when armed robbories do happen about 98% percent of the time no one gets shot, and if you were to shoot that guy you'd probably be in more trouble than them.

Fuck I don't care if you carry a gun my response to this post was there's no point in bringing a gun to a amusent park, or really anywhere outside of your house unless your in some kinda trouble. Your never gonna use it and you know that. Im also saying im sure there's other reasons you wanna carry it and you prove that point with yer little "in virginnia we carry guns, act accordingly" quote. To me your just pretending to be a badass. I know plenty of people just like you.

And the "Cotton Plantation Warlord" thing adds that you must be a small minded biggot as well. The other quotes cool though

·
Registered
61 Posts
I don't even think he was expressing his opinion to you as much as just expressing it. And dude fucking listen to yourself! "Would you only bring your fist to a gun fight?" I don't think he would show up to a gun fight. Your being rediculous trying to explain yourself. And with the "one more tool in the box" coment that's the kind of thinking that started the cold war and from the way you paint the picture that's probably what it is out there. Evryone in their crews keeping to themselfs with their guns staying away from other crews cus they have more guns or blah blah blah probably over exagerated but I think my point prevailed.

And Im sure ill need my smoke detectors and fire extinguishers more than a 9mm

·
Registered
61 Posts
Fuck this could go back and forth all day I see the point your trying to make. I really do, and im sure if YOU quit being so closed minded you could where im coming from. I sure as fuck don't agree with one word of it but I can see how you would take the side you have. People all through congress and whatever else have been arguing similar arguments for a long ass time. I don't want them to take away our guns. But I don't wanna see em at disney land.

Lets leave it at that.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I never advised him to take it into Disney World. That's you imagining shit again.

Sure, I'm the one being close minded. I have no problem with you being unarmed and quite frankly if you don't feel like you are up to it

But calling me a pussy and jumping to your little conclusions is how you opened up the gates. I didn't say hey pussy start carrying a gun NOW. I simply addressed your stupidity.
1) never said you did I was replying to the original post more so than to you.

2) blow me

3) nobody called you a pussy. And rather than addressing anything you just jumped quick to try and defend smallmindedness

I crossed the bridge halfway and said this conversation
is now and has been pointless. Nothing more can be
said that will be remotely constructive. Give it up dude.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The "1" was paraphrasing the page one original post, nothing to do with you.

My computer is fucked I do this with my phone and its a pain in the ass, that was a mistake.

I've gotten a lot more of an idea of you from your opinions and the way you voice them, and frankly haven't given me any reason to change my fist perspective of you.

I was only on the offense when I felt you were. I said my part pretty heavy handedly but didn't mean to "attack" anyone.

Fucking leave it alone

How bout I say fuck you, you say fuck you. And we call it quits eh?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.