Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
yah I called and got the info, but i'm not sure about leaving my gun in the hotel safe while I go to the parks.
Carry it with you? That is, afterall, what your permit is for.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Hate to bring this back up, but it is the newest one here....If your in your car and your pistol doesn't fit in your pocket, put it in the seat next to you, not concealed = legal. If out and about, carry it concealed (except for the forbidden locations, if you have a concealed carry, you should know them). When storing it in your car, be carful and check laws, one state says if it's in the glove box, the box HAS to be LOCKED, in another it HAS to be UNLOCKED, dumbass political officials, I say hand'em a gun and tell them to come up with the laws by personal trial and error...
Open carry isn't allowed by all states. In fact, it's expressly forbidden in quite a few, Florida being one of them.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
wow, that's....I don't know what it is, but...your saying you can't have the gun laying in your passenger seat? I can understand not walking around with it strapped to your hip, seeing as how some people rank guns right up there with heroin, but your car seat? while driving? Or is this a miscommunication?
790.053 Open carrying of weapons.--
(1) Except as otherwise provided by law and in subsection (2), it is unlawful for any person to openly carry on or about his or her person any firearm or electric weapon or device.
(2) A person may openly carry, for purposes of lawful self-defense:
(a) A self-defense chemical spray.
(b) A nonlethal stun gun or dart-firing stun gun or other nonlethal electric weapon or device that is designed solely for defensive purposes.
(3) Any person violating this section commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

790.25 Lawful ownership, possession, and use of firearms and other weapons.--

(3) LAWFUL USES.--The provisions of ss. 790.053 and 790.06 do not apply in the following instances, and, despite such sections, it is lawful for the following persons to own, possess, and lawfully use firearms and other weapons, ammunition, and supplies for lawful purposes:
(a) Members of the Militia, National Guard, Florida State Defense Force, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, organized reserves, and other armed forces of the state and of the United States, when on duty, when training or preparing themselves for military duty, or while subject to recall or mobilization;
(b) Citizens of this state subject to duty in the Armed Forces under s. 2, Art. X of the State Constitution, under chapters 250 and 251, and under federal laws, when on duty or when training or preparing themselves for military duty;
(c) Persons carrying out or training for emergency management duties under chapter 252;
(d) Sheriffs, marshals, prison or jail wardens, police officers, Florida highway patrol officers, game wardens, revenue officers, forest officials, special officers appointed under the provisions of chapter 354, and other peace and law enforcement officers and their deputies and assistants and full-time paid peace officers of other states and of the Federal Government who are carrying out official duties while in this state;
(e) Officers or employees of the state or United States duly authorized to carry a concealed weapon;
(f) Guards or messengers of common carriers, express companies, armored car carriers, mail carriers, banks, and other financial institutions, while actually employed in and about the shipment, transportation, or delivery of any money, treasure, bullion, bonds, or other thing of value within this state;
(g) Regularly enrolled members of any organization duly authorized to purchase or receive weapons from the United States or from this state, or regularly enrolled members of clubs organized for target, skeet, or trap shooting, while at or going to or from shooting practice; or regularly enrolled members of clubs organized for modern or antique firearms collecting, while such members are at or going to or from their collectors' gun shows, conventions, or exhibits;
(h) A person engaged in fishing, camping, or lawful hunting or going to or returning from a fishing, camping, or lawful hunting expedition;
(i) A person engaged in the business of manufacturing, repairing, or dealing in firearms, or the agent or representative of any such person while engaged in the lawful course of such business;
(j) A person firing weapons for testing or target practice under safe conditions and in a safe place not prohibited by law or going to or from such place;
(k) A person firing weapons in a safe and secure indoor range for testing and target practice;
(l) A person traveling by private conveyance when the weapon is securely encased or in a public conveyance when the weapon is securely encased and not in the person's manual possession;
(790.001 Definitions.--As used in this chapter, except where the context otherwise requires:
(17) "Securely encased" means in a glove compartment, whether or not locked; snapped in a holster; in a gun case, whether or not locked; in a zippered gun case; or in a closed box or container which requires a lid or cover to be opened for access.)

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
So, you can have the pistol with you when "conveying" as long as it's in a holster, or secured some other way (sounds like they just don't want you to have a bare pistol sliding around in your car). I can understand that.
Ehh I do it all the time. Mine sits on my lap or on the seat next to me. It stays put for the most part.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
If going on vacation why don't you leave it at home ya fuckin psycho
Seriously what are ya gonna need a gun for at disney world
And pretty fuckin sure they're not letting anyone into a massive amusement park clad with little kiddies packin their "piece".

Honestly dude.
Leave the gun at home.

And before you start thinking im an anti gun nut, I gotta few as well
LOCKED UP IN MY FUCKIN HOUSE WHERE THEY OUGHTA BE UNTILL MY LIFES IN DANGER OR A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK HAPPENS (heehee)
WTF? Banned for utter stupidity.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
what they taught me in my ccw class was that you can "transport" it in your car, regardless of state laws of each state you drive through, as long as it's legal to own a firearm in both the state you're departing from and the state you'll be arriving in.
I'd like to tack on that part of the FOPA states:

"One of the law's provisions was that persons traveling from one place to another for a shooting sports event or any other lawful activity cannot be arrested for a firearms offense in a state that has strict gun control laws if the traveler is just passing through (short stops for food and gas) and the firearms and ammunition are not immediately accessible, unloaded and, in the case of a vehicle without a compartment separate from the driver’s compartment, in a locked container.

An example of this would be that someone driving from Virginia to a competition in Vermont with a locked hard case containing an unloaded handgun and a box of ammunition in the trunk could not be prosecuted in New Jersey or New York City for illegal possession of a handgun provided that they did not stop in New Jersey or New York for an extended period of time."

Therefor you CANNOT just leave it on the seat if you are traveling through a ban state. Be very careful because states like NJ and NY will do everything short of hanging you in the town square for violations.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Thick headed guerilla. Why don't you quit strokin yer gun. No it in fact DOESN'T make your dick bigger. I have no respect for people like you (directly to you in this thread, no one else) "in virginia we carry guns, act accordingly" PAAHAHAHA. Guns are great huntin, protecting your shit or just shootin shit, but when you carry em to improve your confidence and start makin comments like that your a joke and id bet if you are more likely shit your pants if someone pulled a gun on you rather than do anything about it. And I bet you drive a 1999 windstar ha. Have fun thuggin
lol I'm so far from "thuggin". You're right though, it is stupid to carry a gun what with all the malls and public places being shot up. What do you carry? Fairy dust?

Fuck off, dipshit.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
And before you start thinking im an anti gun nut, I gotta few as well
LOCKED UP IN MY FUCKIN HOUSE WHERE THEY OUGHTA BE UNTILL MY LIFES IN DANGER OR A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK HAPPENS (heehee)
This is by and large the dumbest statement I've ever heard. "My guns are locked up in my house so I'm shit out of luck if I get into a bind anywhere away from my house".

Lrn2logic n00b.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
What low buget early 90s action movie do you live in? I live in "murderapolis" and shits not that bad at all ha you see a lot of funny shit but no reason to get a gun and try to play cowboys and indians.
I carry something a small part of the generall public and myself call comonsense. And if a mall was gettin shot up common sense would be "don't get shot" and again you'd prolly shit your pants if something like that happened, rather than blasting shit up. If terrorists start frequenting our streets ill carry a gun.
I have some information for you: Terrorists do walk our streets. You never know when something is going to happen. It's best to be prepared, that's what people like you can't seem to understand.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
How do you figure.
And wtf is a hyper-teenager?

Here and there they catch some conspirscy on the wind and blow it out of perportion. Well not it should be taken lightly, but all in all I can't understand why you would NEED to carry a gun. If a mall starts getting sprayed you find cover and call the cops. And in the midst of that if you can help someone or do something then by all means. But the idea that some average dude who happens to have a gun is gonna save the day is highly unlikely gun or no gun. In my opinion carrying a gun is irrelevant unless your putting yourself in danger with dealin big quantities or representing a gang or other stupid shit like that, or being police. If your carrying a gun on the off chance that sooomething soooomeday might happen there's no point. And when armed robbories do happen about 98% percent of the time no one gets shot, and if you were to shoot that guy you'd probably be in more trouble than them.

Fuck I don't care if you carry a gun my response to this post was there's no point in bringing a gun to a amusent park, or really anywhere outside of your house unless your in some kinda trouble. Your never gonna use it and you know that. Im also saying im sure there's other reasons you wanna carry it and you prove that point with yer little "in virginnia we carry guns, act accordingly" quote. To me your just pretending to be a badass. I know plenty of people just like you.

And the "Cotton Plantation Warlord" thing adds that you must be a small minded biggot as well. The other quotes cool though
You know shit about me. My location is more of a joke than anything because Virginia is BIG on carrying firearms. We aren't bullied by criminals like people in big cities/ban states are.

I'm not looking to save the day and quite honestly I doubt I'd fire on someone shooting other people unless the assailant turns the gun my way. I don't put my nuts out for other people, as far as I'm concerned anyone else could carry if they wanted to so why should I stick my neck out for them?

I haven't needed my gun in all the time I've been carrying, how many times have you needed the smoke detectors in your house? Fire extinguisher? ADT System? Chances are you'll never need them. Again, lrn2logic. You don't realize it yet but you make no sense and your rationale is next to non-existent.

I hope that you never find yourself in a situation similar to VT, the various malls, etc. No wait, I don't care about you that much. I don't give a shit what happens to you. Continue on with your mindless existence.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
guns are retarded, I refuse to carry one. I have a relatives super old hunting rifle, thats it. hasnt shot in over 10 years, so I imagine it would need some care before it would even shoot

my mindset is if you think you need a gun, you need to train in some self defense, hand to hand comabt, and learn to be more alert to your surroundings

bringing a gun to a fight is being a fucking pussy

and no, dont mention teh military, Im excluding them form this. they actually have a REAL reason to carry guns
This is the part I hate. You are almost as dumb as Kev, do you honestly think I'm going to shoot someone who tries to fist fight me? Are you serious right now? You people always jump to that conclusion and it's disgusting. Think outside the fucking box for once.

The point you make about us is the point we make about you. Bringing your fists to a gun fight is fucking retarded. I don't give a shit how you spin it. You can call me a pussy for carrying a gun, I don't give a shit. But in the end the odds of me coming out of ANY FIGHT unscathed are in my favor because I have 1 more tool in my box. Which part is so hard to understand? You both have some diluted view where people, other than gangbangers in the city, regularly shoot eachother over fist fights. To take that in a different direction: What happens when your fistfighter pulls out the brass knuckles, switchblade, spades? Do you continue to hold onto that inflated pride while he batters, stabs and slices you? What about when you're up against a mob of snatch n' grab hoodlums? Do you realize how easily you can be knocked unconscious by ONE assailant? Try 3 or 4 and once you're down for the count what are you going to do? You're a real badass then huh? There's a lot of tough guys in the graveyard. Not going to be me.

What makes you think that people who carry guns don't have hand to hand skills? Quite honestly, and I think I speak for most, it's a MUST HAVE to avoid being stripped of your weapon. You have no clue what you're talking about and you assume just as much as Kev.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
I don't even think he was expressing his opinion to you as much as just expressing it. And dude fucking listen to yourself! "Would you only bring your fist to a gun fight?" I don't think he would show up to a gun fight. Your being rediculous trying to explain yourself. And with the "one more tool in the box" coment that's the kind of thinking that started the cold war and from the way you paint the picture that's probably what it is out there. Evryone in their crews keeping to themselfs with their guns staying away from other crews cus they have more guns or blah blah blah probably over exagerated but I think my point prevailed.

And Im sure ill need my smoke detectors and fire extinguishers more than a 9mm
Oh jesus christ. Now you're in semantics mode. YES, I meant that exactly. I'll be back in 20 minutes, I have to get into my vehicle and head to the last gun fight of the day.

Now you're just acting like a child.

Your point didn't prevail. You just look like a complete moron. The last part of the first, wait, is that a paragraph? Yeah, I guess that could be considered a paragraph. Anyway, the last part of that sealed it. We be runnin around wit our crews n whatnot nigga.

Give me a fucking break.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Fuck this could go back and forth all day I see the point your trying to make. I really do, and im sure if YOU quit being so closed minded you could where im coming from. I sure as fuck don't agree with one word of it but I can see how you would take the side you have. People all through congress and whatever else have been arguing similar arguments for a long ass time. I don't want them to take away our guns. But I don't wanna see em at disney land.

Lets leave it at that.
I never advised him to take it into Disney World. That's you imagining shit again. I know for a fact that he would have a HELL of a time getting it into Disney World. Also, you wouldn't have to see it if he did because obviously it would have to be hidden. Don't ask, don't tell. When I was giving him advice I was talking about the rest of the time ie. when he's riding around town, going out to dinner etc. Anytime he is AWAY from the park.

Sure, I'm the one being close minded. I have no problem with you being unarmed and quite frankly if you don't feel like you are up to it or you choose for whatever reason that you don't want to carry then by all means don't. Like I told you earlier I don't give a shit what happens to you. But calling me a pussy and jumping to your little conclusions is how you opened up the gates. I didn't say hey pussy start carrying a gun NOW. I simply addressed your fucked up logic and hyperbole.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
1) never said you did I was replying to the original post more so than to you.

2) blow me

3) nobody called you a pussy. And rather than addressing anything you just jumped quick to try and defend smallmindedness

I crossed the bridge halfway and said this conversation
is now and has been pointless. Nothing more can be
said that will be remotely constructive. Give it up dude.
HA! What a thought out and well put reply. We've been talking now for the past hour? That entire post was to me but then you decide to toss that in there? k.

I like how you chopped that second quote so that it looks like I'm calling you out. That's where you stopped reading isn't it?

How about you go back and read some of your first posts. You didn't say the word "pussy" but were you not attacking me?

I don't give a shit about a bridge unless you're jumping off of it. Take your bridge and shove it up your ass, that's sounds pretty constructive to me. You've convinced yourself that you know me by reading my location and sig line so now I'm going to be what you want. If you could only see this from the outside you'd see that you are in fact the small minded one.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
So I'm a small minded bigot and you got that from my posts? That's amazing, I'd love to see that. Ok, here you go:

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.