Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
If going on vacation why don't you leave it at home ya fuckin psycho
Seriously what are ya gonna need a gun for at disney world
And pretty fuckin sure they're not letting anyone into a massive amusement park clad with little kiddies packin their "piece".

Honestly dude.
Leave the gun at home.

And before you start thinking im an anti gun nut, I gotta few as well
LOCKED UP IN MY FUCKIN HOUSE WHERE THEY OUGHTA BE UNTILL MY LIFES IN DANGER OR A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK HAPPENS (heehee)
If he's responsible, and kids don't have access to the gun, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Granted I doubt he'd take it out of the car once arriving at disney world. You'd be surprised how many people just go "shopping" for Hondas, Nissans, anything in a parking lot, including Disney World. Or the hotel he stays in, or anything. I never understood leaving a gun in a car to "protect the car" so it definitly needs to stay on the person as much as possible. In the event someone does steal your car, you left them with a loaded gun as well. If your car has a sunglasses holder, you can tear the headliner out above it (considering you have a concealed permit) and put the gun up there (cutting required) No one would find it if they stole the car, and it can be quickly accesed by pushing the plastic in and letting it fall down. Glove box or under the seat is a little too obvious, if they knew you had one.

Putting it on the seat is great for areas where you may be likely to be carjacked (I.E. still in the car) It's all up to the individual, the state laws, etc... but once again, doubt he'd be taking it in to Disneyworld. I don't care if he has it in his car.

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
Depending on the state you have the permit in, that will determine your ability to carry it out of state. The only way to carry a real weapon here is to be law enforcement, or be on duty military. Ca doesn't do concealed weapons, but I believe Nevada does. I wish they did. The fact that anyone could have a gun would make people think twice about disprespecting other people's property.

california does do ccw's but depending on what county you live in will determine how easy it is to get one...

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
If going on vacation why don't you leave it at home ya fuckin psycho
Seriously what are ya gonna need a gun for at disney world
And pretty fuckin sure they're not letting anyone into a massive amusement park clad with little kiddies packin their "piece".

Honestly dude.
Leave the gun at home.

LOCKED UP IN MY FUCKIN HOUSE WHERE THEY OUGHTA BE UNTILL MY LIFES IN DANGER OR A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK HAPPENS (heehee)
WTF? Banned for utter stupidity.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
what they taught me in my ccw class was that you can "transport" it in your car, regardless of state laws of each state you drive through, as long as it's legal to own a firearm in both the state you're departing from and the state you'll be arriving in.
I'd like to tack on that part of the FOPA states:

"One of the law's provisions was that persons traveling from one place to another for a shooting sports event or any other lawful activity cannot be arrested for a firearms offense in a state that has strict gun control laws if the traveler is just passing through (short stops for food and gas) and the firearms and ammunition are not immediately accessible, unloaded and, in the case of a vehicle without a compartment separate from the driver’s compartment, in a locked container.

An example of this would be that someone driving from Virginia to a competition in Vermont with a locked hard case containing an unloaded handgun and a box of ammunition in the trunk could not be prosecuted in New Jersey or New York City for illegal possession of a handgun provided that they did not stop in New Jersey or New York for an extended period of time."

Therefor you CANNOT just leave it on the seat if you are traveling through a ban state. Be very careful because states like NJ and NY will do everything short of hanging you in the town square for violations.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thick headed guerilla. Why don't you quit strokin yer gun. No it in fact DOESN'T make your dick bigger. I have no respect for people like you (directly to you in this thread, no one else) "in virginia we carry guns, act accordingly" PAAHAHAHA. Guns are great huntin, protecting your shit or just shootin shit, but when you carry em to improve your confidence and start makin comments like that your a joke and id bet if you are more likely shit your pants if someone pulled a gun on you rather than do anything about it. And I bet you drive a 1999 windstar ha. Have fun thuggin

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Thick headed guerilla. Why don't you quit strokin yer gun. No it in fact DOESN'T make your dick bigger. I have no respect for people like you (directly to you in this thread, no one else) "in virginia we carry guns, act accordingly" PAAHAHAHA. Guns are great huntin, protecting your shit or just shootin shit, but when you carry em to improve your confidence and start makin comments like that your a joke and id bet if you are more likely shit your pants if someone pulled a gun on you rather than do anything about it. And I bet you drive a 1999 windstar ha. Have fun thuggin
And the generalization was 'why bring a gun into an amusement park" dumbass
I think hes going to shoot you now :lmao seriously, run!

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
lol I'm so far from "thuggin". You're right though, it is stupid to carry a gun what with all the malls and public places being shot up. What do you carry? Fairy dust?

Fuck off, dipshit.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
This is by and large the dumbest statement I've ever heard. "My guns are locked up in my house so I'm shit out of luck if I get into a bind anywhere away from my house".

Lrn2logic n00b.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
lol I'm so far from "thuggin". You're right though, it is stupid to carry a gun what with all the malls and public places being shot up. What do you carry? Fairy dust?
What low buget early 90s action movie do you live in? I live in "murderapolis" and shits not that bad at all ha you see a lot of funny shit but no reason to get a gun and try to play cowboys and indians.
I carry something a small part of the generall public and myself call comonsense. And if a mall was gettin shot up common sense would be "don't get shot" and again you'd prolly shit your pants if something like that happened, rather than blasting shit up. If terrorists start frequenting our streets ill carry a gun.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
What low buget early 90s action movie do you live in? I live in "murderapolis" and shits not that bad at all ha you see a lot of funny shit but no reason to get a gun and try to play cowboys and indians.
I carry something a small part of the generall public and myself call comonsense. And if a mall was gettin shot up common sense would be "don't get shot" and again you'd prolly shit your pants if something like that happened, rather than blasting shit up. If terrorists start frequenting our streets ill carry a gun.
I have some information for you: Terrorists do walk our streets. You never know when something is going to happen. It's best to be prepared, that's what people like you can't seem to understand.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
kev, you msut be under 20 years of age, or as mature as a hyper teenager

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.