Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
How do you figure.
And wtf is a hyper-teenager?

Here and there they catch some conspirscy on the wind and blow it out of perportion. Well not it should be taken lightly, but all in all I can't understand why you would NEED to carry a gun. If a mall starts getting sprayed you find cover and call the cops. And in the midst of that if you can help someone or do something then by all means. But the idea that some average dude who happens to have a gun is gonna save the day is highly unlikely gun or no gun. In my opinion carrying a gun is irrelevant unless your putting yourself in danger with dealin big quantities or representing a gang or other stupid shit like that, or being police. If your carrying a gun on the off chance that sooomething soooomeday might happen there's no point. And when armed robbories do happen about 98% percent of the time no one gets shot, and if you were to shoot that guy you'd probably be in more trouble than them.

Fuck I don't care if you carry a gun my response to this post was there's no point in bringing a gun to a amusent park, or really anywhere outside of your house unless your in some kinda trouble. Your never gonna use it and you know that. Im also saying im sure there's other reasons you wanna carry it and you prove that point with yer little "in virginnia we carry guns, act accordingly" quote. To me your just pretending to be a badass. I know plenty of people just like you.

And the "Cotton Plantation Warlord" thing adds that you must be a small minded biggot as well. The other quotes cool though

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
guns are retarded, I refuse to carry one. I have a relatives super old hunting rifle, thats it. hasnt shot in over 10 years, so I imagine it would need some care before it would even shoot

my mindset is if you think you need a gun, you need to train in some self defense, hand to hand comabt, and learn to be more alert to your surroundings\

bringing a gun to a fight is being a fucking pussy

and no, dont mention teh military, Im excluding them form this. they actually have a REAL reason to carry guns

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
How do you figure.
And wtf is a hyper-teenager?

Here and there they catch some conspirscy on the wind and blow it out of perportion. Well not it should be taken lightly, but all in all I can't understand why you would NEED to carry a gun. If a mall starts getting sprayed you find cover and call the cops. And in the midst of that if you can help someone or do something then by all means. But the idea that some average dude who happens to have a gun is gonna save the day is highly unlikely gun or no gun. In my opinion carrying a gun is irrelevant unless your putting yourself in danger with dealin big quantities or representing a gang or other stupid shit like that, or being police. If your carrying a gun on the off chance that sooomething soooomeday might happen there's no point. And when armed robbories do happen about 98% percent of the time no one gets shot, and if you were to shoot that guy you'd probably be in more trouble than them.

Fuck I don't care if you carry a gun my response to this post was there's no point in bringing a gun to a amusent park, or really anywhere outside of your house unless your in some kinda trouble. Your never gonna use it and you know that. Im also saying im sure there's other reasons you wanna carry it and you prove that point with yer little "in virginnia we carry guns, act accordingly" quote. To me your just pretending to be a badass. I know plenty of people just like you.

And the "Cotton Plantation Warlord" thing adds that you must be a small minded biggot as well. The other quotes cool though
You know shit about me. My location is more of a joke than anything because Virginia is BIG on carrying firearms. We aren't bullied by criminals like people in big cities/ban states are.

I'm not looking to save the day and quite honestly I doubt I'd fire on someone shooting other people unless the assailant turns the gun my way. I don't put my nuts out for other people, as far as I'm concerned anyone else could carry if they wanted to so why should I stick my neck out for them?

I haven't needed my gun in all the time I've been carrying, how many times have you needed the smoke detectors in your house? Fire extinguisher? ADT System? Chances are you'll never need them. Again, lrn2logic. You don't realize it yet but you make no sense and your rationale is next to non-existent.

I hope that you never find yourself in a situation similar to VT, the various malls, etc. No wait, I don't care about you that much. I don't give a shit what happens to you. Continue on with your mindless existence.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
lol, this forum is full of hard love

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
guns are retarded, I refuse to carry one. I have a relatives super old hunting rifle, thats it. hasnt shot in over 10 years, so I imagine it would need some care before it would even shoot

my mindset is if you think you need a gun, you need to train in some self defense, hand to hand comabt, and learn to be more alert to your surroundings

bringing a gun to a fight is being a fucking pussy

and no, dont mention teh military, Im excluding them form this. they actually have a REAL reason to carry guns
This is the part I hate. You are almost as dumb as Kev, do you honestly think I'm going to shoot someone who tries to fist fight me? Are you serious right now? You people always jump to that conclusion and it's disgusting. Think outside the fucking box for once.

The point you make about us is the point we make about you. Bringing your fists to a gun fight is fucking retarded. I don't give a shit how you spin it. You can call me a pussy for carrying a gun, I don't give a shit. But in the end the odds of me coming out of ANY FIGHT unscathed are in my favor because I have 1 more tool in my box. Which part is so hard to understand? You both have some diluted view where people, other than gangbangers in the city, regularly shoot eachother over fist fights. To take that in a different direction: What happens when your fistfighter pulls out the brass knuckles, switchblade, spades? Do you continue to hold onto that inflated pride while he batters, stabs and slices you? What about when you're up against a mob of snatch n' grab hoodlums? Do you realize how easily you can be knocked unconscious by ONE assailant? Try 3 or 4 and once you're down for the count what are you going to do? You're a real badass then huh? There's a lot of tough guys in the graveyard. Not going to be me.

What makes you think that people who carry guns don't have hand to hand skills? Quite honestly, and I think I speak for most, it's a MUST HAVE to avoid being stripped of your weapon. You have no clue what you're talking about and you assume just as much as Kev.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I don't even think he was expressing his opinion to you as much as just expressing it. And dude fucking listen to yourself! "Would you only bring your fist to a gun fight?" I don't think he would show up to a gun fight. Your being rediculous trying to explain yourself. And with the "one more tool in the box" coment that's the kind of thinking that started the cold war and from the way you paint the picture that's probably what it is out there. Evryone in their crews keeping to themselfs with their guns staying away from other crews cus they have more guns or blah blah blah probably over exagerated but I think my point prevailed.

And Im sure ill need my smoke detectors and fire extinguishers more than a 9mm

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
I don't even think he was expressing his opinion to you as much as just expressing it. And dude fucking listen to yourself! "Would you only bring your fist to a gun fight?" I don't think he would show up to a gun fight. Your being rediculous trying to explain yourself. And with the "one more tool in the box" coment that's the kind of thinking that started the cold war and from the way you paint the picture that's probably what it is out there. Evryone in their crews keeping to themselfs with their guns staying away from other crews cus they have more guns or blah blah blah probably over exagerated but I think my point prevailed.

And Im sure ill need my smoke detectors and fire extinguishers more than a 9mm
Oh jesus christ. Now you're in semantics mode. YES, I meant that exactly. I'll be back in 20 minutes, I have to get into my vehicle and head to the last gun fight of the day.

Now you're just acting like a child.

Your point didn't prevail. You just look like a complete moron. The last part of the first, wait, is that a paragraph? Yeah, I guess that could be considered a paragraph. Anyway, the last part of that sealed it. We be runnin around wit our crews n whatnot nigga.

Give me a fucking break.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Fuck this could go back and forth all day I see the point your trying to make. I really do, and im sure if YOU quit being so closed minded you could where im coming from. I sure as fuck don't agree with one word of it but I can see how you would take the side you have. People all through congress and whatever else have been arguing similar arguments for a long ass time. I don't want them to take away our guns. But I don't wanna see em at disney land.

Lets leave it at that.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Fuck this could go back and forth all day I see the point your trying to make. I really do, and im sure if YOU quit being so closed minded you could where im coming from. I sure as fuck don't agree with one word of it but I can see how you would take the side you have. People all through congress and whatever else have been arguing similar arguments for a long ass time. I don't want them to take away our guns. But I don't wanna see em at disney land.

Lets leave it at that.
I never advised him to take it into Disney World. That's you imagining shit again. I know for a fact that he would have a HELL of a time getting it into Disney World. Also, you wouldn't have to see it if he did because obviously it would have to be hidden. Don't ask, don't tell. When I was giving him advice I was talking about the rest of the time ie. when he's riding around town, going out to dinner etc. Anytime he is AWAY from the park.

Sure, I'm the one being close minded. I have no problem with you being unarmed and quite frankly if you don't feel like you are up to it or you choose for whatever reason that you don't want to carry then by all means don't. Like I told you earlier I don't give a shit what happens to you. But calling me a pussy and jumping to your little conclusions is how you opened up the gates. I didn't say hey pussy start carrying a gun NOW. I simply addressed your fucked up logic and hyperbole.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I never advised him to take it into Disney World. That's you imagining shit again.

Sure, I'm the one being close minded. I have no problem with you being unarmed and quite frankly if you don't feel like you are up to it

But calling me a pussy and jumping to your little conclusions is how you opened up the gates. I didn't say hey pussy start carrying a gun NOW. I simply addressed your stupidity.
1) never said you did I was replying to the original post more so than to you.

2) blow me

3) nobody called you a pussy. And rather than addressing anything you just jumped quick to try and defend smallmindedness

I crossed the bridge halfway and said this conversation
is now and has been pointless. Nothing more can be
said that will be remotely constructive. Give it up dude.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
1) never said you did I was replying to the original post more so than to you.

2) blow me

3) nobody called you a pussy. And rather than addressing anything you just jumped quick to try and defend smallmindedness

I crossed the bridge halfway and said this conversation
is now and has been pointless. Nothing more can be
said that will be remotely constructive. Give it up dude.
HA! What a thought out and well put reply. We've been talking now for the past hour? That entire post was to me but then you decide to toss that in there? k.

I like how you chopped that second quote so that it looks like I'm calling you out. That's where you stopped reading isn't it?

How about you go back and read some of your first posts. You didn't say the word "pussy" but were you not attacking me?

I don't give a shit about a bridge unless you're jumping off of it. Take your bridge and shove it up your ass, that's sounds pretty constructive to me. You've convinced yourself that you know me by reading my location and sig line so now I'm going to be what you want. If you could only see this from the outside you'd see that you are in fact the small minded one.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The "1" was paraphrasing the page one original post, nothing to do with you.

My computer is fucked I do this with my phone and its a pain in the ass, that was a mistake.

I've gotten a lot more of an idea of you from your opinions and the way you voice them, and frankly haven't given me any reason to change my fist perspective of you.

I was only on the offense when I felt you were. I said my part pretty heavy handedly but didn't mean to "attack" anyone.

Fucking leave it alone

How bout I say fuck you, you say fuck you. And we call it quits eh?

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
for the record, if I see peeps packing heat, Im running the fuck outta town. im just saying, lets say hes heated up but has his gun in his waistband. pop his cheek, quick jab to his throat, hes down. grab the gun, throw it in a trashcan or someshit.

but if someone has a gun aimed at me, depends on how far awya he is. if its point blank, no point in runnning, Im going for the disarm and ass kicking

if hes like half a block away and hes shouting insults and waving a gun around, its eitehr duck for cover, or find a knife to thorw at him

kung fu bitches :lmao

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
So I'm a small minded bigot and you got that from my posts? That's amazing, I'd love to see that. Ok, here you go:

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
So I'm a small minded bigot and you got that from my posts? That's amazing, I'd love to see that. Ok, here you go:

FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.
lol, i laughed a little

i dunno why e wont stop, he explained his opinion and now its liek hes simply trying to convert you from your evil ways :lol :D

BTW I didnt think you were a pussy

its my belief the general gun owner population who intend its use outside of hunting, are pussy's and carry it for support and backup

its quite obvious you pack just incase some dumbfuck thinks hes getting gangster on you and trys to let a shot off

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
oh snap!

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
have it and not need it then need it and not have it...my $.02

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.