Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys. couple of questions:** ill be installing my jdm accord 94-97 blackhousing headlights/corners soon, is it a direct bolt on? anything else that i would need? can i use my old harness?
**2nd question: ill be putting on my jdm 94-95 foglights too. anything else i need besides the foglight switch? whats a foglight relay? will i need that?
**3rd: i got the jdm bumper with the bumper pole. how do i make that bumper pole to work?
**and last but not the least, jdm fenders with side markers, where do i connect the wiring for the side markers? i want it to be on when i turn my headlights on and blink when i turn right or left...
thank you in advance guys...really need your help on this one.. :)

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
hobie237 said:
search button!!!!
I 2nd that one; All of his questions are elementary and can be found in a simple search of a few minutes.
If after that he cannot find it, grab a manual and start reading.
If after all that you cant figure it out, go to a shop and pay them to do all the stuff..........or.........jus slow down, learn how to do it all and then apply the knowledge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.