·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
44 Posts
camber kits

how much are you lowered, do you know what springs your running and what the perch level is if you have koni's. i have a 99SH on h&r sports and the lowest setting on the koni's. i just got the SPC adjustable upper ball joint kit in the front and am very happy. The shop set the camber to exactly zero in the front. i didn't get a kit for the back as it was still in spec. install was a breeze. i believe w/o the kits my camber was -1.4. most people i talk to say the SPC kits are good. do a search on SHO for spc camber. you'll get lots of good info. that's what i did

·
Registered
148 Posts
heard ingalls is the best camber kit around. but some of my friends had problems with ingalls on their accords and ludes. but they also slammed their cars so maybe ingalls doesn't work too well with slammed rides.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, if a slammed ride might interfere with this camber kit, then I should be ok, since the car is running on stock wheels and suspension. Getting new 17" wheels in a few months, but i doubt that would make a difference. Thanks for the info. Ill look into the spc kit...

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
I wouldn't buy any camber kit but SPC.....even then I am still kinda ehhh on the whole camber kit deal. I used to have SPC on my prelude.....all four corners. and they worked ok.

The ingalls and the other one you show won't work on a lude well....just trust me....too long to explain;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I Have SPC and i feal it is the best on the market hands down. Very high quality parts.

$300 investment that you never have to worry about again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.