Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry fellas just looking for some input..I love Honda all around I own a 97 Integra sorry just love the style but my soon to give birth equal other is scooting around in a 91 Camaro big V8...Way unconventional for a child seat...Stupid muscle car. My question is I found a 93 Accord Black 4 door w/74000 miles for2800 bucks.Good deal or no, I know the Accord is somewhat limited on Aftermarket hookups and alot more hitting the scene..I know shell miss the big tourqe... man my chick loves speed...But you guys should know Exactly how much will she miss it..BTW its the EX model....thanx

· Registered
1,041 Posts
I think its a good deal. I bought my girlfriends 92 4 dr ex for $5000, with 56k miles. and it was clean in and out. Auto though, i hate autos, but I AM trying tofind a manual tranny and all the parts. But I think that is a good deal, specially for and ex, what condition is it in?

l8s

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.