-new seats
-tint
-ZC motor DOHC
-ZC wiring
-ZC tranny
-NO RUST
-cv shafts

motors not in car.
needs 1 fender and a hood, but come with a parts car.
also my brother used to own the zc and has done a zc swap in crx and a b16 swap in a crx.
All for $750.00

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
that or buy some Volk rays for my lude?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See heres the story.
The guy who owned it before this guy was one of my brothers better friends.
He was selling the car to me for 600 with out the wiring harness and my dad couldnt decied and my borthers friend chris decied to keep it and my brother casey was going to help him with the swap. And Chris's dad was going to do the body work and paint it(he's awesome at painting). So i bought a prelude. But then Chris bought a orange Crx with a b16. And sold his civic for 900. and now this guy is selling it for around 800.
So i know how the body's condition is and i know that the motor is good because my dad accidentally ordered 2 ZC's so we sold one to chris.
Also my brother is paying for half. and it will be are fuck around car. :D since i have a prelude and he has a gsr

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooh crap i forgot to mention we have a spare parts ZC we got for free.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok yeah i think i am going to get it. now i have to convice my dad.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes it can be registered here!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
B18C5CRX4ME said:
Sounds like a good deal to me. However make sure its not a money pit like my "good deal" turned out to be
mine is also the same at the time the 5500 for a 2000 ex was GREAT, but I realised it needs paint and basicly a new front clip fenders,bumper cover,and headlights,also a rear qt panel is dented :(.

now I need areound 3-4k for body work and body panels :( :( but hey it frives awesome and is so fun and easy to wrench on it just looks like poope

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah all this car needs is fenders and a hood, but i have a hood.
heres what my brother and i have for it.

Si seats
full interior black

·
Registered
94 Posts
good deals r hard to find, i got screwed by a lot that sold me my 99ex for 6000, drove it for 4 days and my motor blew up, threw a rod, all the valves we're fried, the block cracked, and much much more, but this sounds like a pretty good deal, if u got everything u need for the swap then that'll b a bad ass hatch, those zc motors are little screamers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts