17" rim and mostly stock

the guy asked for $4300 i took it down to $3800
the car had 94K on it auto

you guys think i should buy it?
i might have to repaint it tho..?

·
Registered
44 Posts
i don't know about you dude, but i pound the shit outa my car (floor it alot), and i would NEVER buy a car that had any sort of modifications to it- it was probably beat too. just my opinion...plus dude, come on it's auto

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well it was owned by a girls, she traded it for a BMW 528
when i said "MOD" i meant more like exterior work
17" rims, lip, painted

under the hood was pure stock

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
allaboutaccordz said:
come on it's auto
this is why i dont wanna get it... couz its fucin auto..
i hate auto my old car was an auto... it sux ass

beside i want a VTec badly

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
5spd EX's are hard to come by, especially in coupe form. But I say wait for the 5 spd(lx or EX) A lot more fun, and has a lot more potential. BTW, your not missing anything with a sohc vtec motor, maybe better feul economy :p

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
3800 is still near market value which is 4500. i would get it down to 3000. no matter what mods, it depends on the engines condition and milage...my car is dead clean and in good shape, i would still sell it for maybe 3500...

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the car isnt clean... just found out had 4 owners + the leather intro is cracked up, car was repainted * very cheap paint job",
tires are almore gone, and it an auto!!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
well gee..then 3800 is way to much. he is crazy to get that much...maybe if he gives you some new tires. 4 owners??? man u dont knwo the abuse that was given to the car ...and crappy paint job..man i give him 3000 just to be nice...is the car salvaged? still 3000 is alot...tell him ito take the rims back and give u the stock one with new tires..hehe

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AccOrDZteCh said:
well gee..then 3800 is way to much. he is crazy to get that much...maybe if he gives you some new tires. 4 owners??? man u dont knwo the abuse that was given to the car ...and crappy paint job..man i give him 3000 just to be nice...is the car salvaged? still 3000 is alot...tell him ito take the rims back and give u the stock one with new tires..hehe
no the car isnt salvaged, i asked him " KEEP the RIMS" give me $2800 he didnt wannna.. i no longer want a car w/ 4 owners

think i'll drive to MD or NJ and get a nice clean car with less milage

·
Registered
667 Posts
buy that baby and save up H22 + Tranny swap.

I can't think other ways. Price is very good IMO.
I can't any accord in the price with rim in my areas.

·
Registered
103 Posts
4BangingCord said:
buy that baby and save up H22 + Tranny swap.

I can't think other ways. Price is very good IMO.
I can't any accord in the price with rim in my areas.

dude couldnt have said it better myself. just try to get it and save up for an h22 swap with a 5 spd and that solves both of your problems of not having vtec or a 5-spd

1 - 16 of 16 Posts