Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get a new performance igintion system. Any good recomendation? I need one that i can set a redline too. My p28 programing doesn't have a redline. Just want to see what other people have, and how it has worked for them. Thanks!

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
OEM ignition is the best unless you're making like 800hp and you're trying to squeeze that extra 2hp out. if your program doesn't have a redline, it's a crappy program. if you want performance, go get hondata or get a matching program to match your modifications (ie skunk2 program for skunk2 camshafts).

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, i got crower 402 cams, and i don't think crower has a computer program. I'm using a mugen program on my p28.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
that's not the real mugen program. in fact, that's one of those ebay mugen chips, huh? worst thing you can do for your car, imo. take that shit out asap. your best bet is to go w/ a full management setup :nod

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not a ebay crapper. It came with the car. It's a RacerHart p28 with mugen re-programming. Not chipped. Don't know what was on the computer orignally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.