Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Honda/Acura Engine Performance by Mike Kojima book in the mail today. I have only read like two chapters, but so far the book has been really good. Lots of straight forward info and a ton of tech talk that can easily be understood. It gives info on every motor and all kinds of possible set-ups, blown or NA. It starts with the basic motor and how it all works and what it all does and just keeps goin from there. If anyone is interested I got it from amazon.com and I first saw it in SCC. I'll keep updated on the rest of the book if you would like.

·
Registered
217 Posts
please do....If its really that good Ill probably buy it. Is it more of an intro to engines or whatever or does it get really into tuning and what the best parts are and best tuning options and all of that...cause I already know the basics of engines nad whatnot.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shiftkit said:
please do....If its really that good Ill probably buy it. Is it more of an intro to engines or whatever or does it get really into tuning and what the best parts are and best tuning options and all of that...cause I already know the basics of engines nad whatnot.
There is a whole section on tuning and tips on going to the dyno to help maximize time usage to save money. There is basically a section in every part of the book for every aspect of engine performance. It gives details on different styles of headers, intake manififold, cams, cam gears, underdrive pulleys, etc. It includes advice on each section for all street, all race, turbo and NA build-ups. The more I keep reading the more I like it. VERY VERY VERY informative guide to everything you really need to know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts