Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good shock and spring factory height (or close to it) package. I was thinking of the Tokico shocks, which will I heard make the ride a little more rough than it is now. But since I still have the original ones in there, it may feel the same. But what about springs? Any good after market ones at more or less factory height? Or should i just stick to Honda springs?

Looking at new tires also, Michellon Pilot sport...any good?

Thanks

·
Registered
906 Posts
why do you want it stock height. i say just leave everything the way it is if you dont want the height changed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In fear of it hurting the resale value. And I have a lot of speed bumbs and shit around my area....railroad tracks, steep driveways, etc. I know there's a spring out there that will only drop the car 3/4 of an inch, which would be cool. But I can't remember the name of them.

And yes, with my 17's and stock springs, it looks like I'm driving a big wheel. :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
nic411, what springs and shocks, or coilovers did you use on your old 96 Accord? Is that at least a 2" drop?

I'm thinking of H&R or Neuspeed Race Spring 2" drop with KYB AGX or regular KYB setup for my car but am afraid of bottoming out. Roads by me are littered with potholes, cracks, and huge bumps, so I'm afraid of damagin the exhaust or at the very worst, a hole in the oil pan! Problem is, I like to drive fast and not worry about breaking something. Will I have to worry when I get this setup put on my car?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts