Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've wanted some black rimms for a while now and last night I ran in to a guy that will trade his Rota Slipstreams for my '00 Si rims. Two of my rims are curb scratched ( From the previous owner) and I just put some Federal SS535's on them. His Rotas are 15's with Nitto tires almost new. Rotas are lighter right? Is this a good trade?
Thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
oh hell yeh...imo :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just put them on and they look hella cool! They have NITTO NT450's two of them are like brand new and one has inner wear and one has a toyo proxy new. Now i need to get two new tires I can't afford Toyos again. I might go with some Nitto's Or get Federal's like before. Well I have to snap some pics maybe I'll post them later.
Thanks dragon for replying BTW your car looks good I like the all black look. Next thing I want is black head lights.
mmmmmmmmmm......Black!

·
Registered
338 Posts
SiNergy said:

Thanks dragon for replying BTW your car looks good I like the all black look. Next thing I want is black head lights.
mmmmmmmmmm......Black!
haha..nah thats not my car, just found that on the web, cause it looks clean. whoever owns that car, mad props.

looking forward to your pics man. peace

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OOOPs my bad. If ya want to see what it used to look like click on the link, now I have to update it Flash is cool:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts