Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty soon I'm going to be dropping a B18b into my 93 Civic VX hatchback. Then I plan on turbo charging it. I was gonna go custom because I can get a hold of a free TD04 turbo in excellent condition, but I'm wondering what would be the best setup. I heard that a t3/t4 might be better but I want a quick spool up time too. My goal would be like mid 12s on like 9-10 psi if thats possible. I'm not real educated on turbos, so I'm tryin to find out what would be a good setup too run. If someone could help me peice together a good one it would be very much appreciated.
A turbo LS setup sounded really appealing to me after hearing about "stoopids" setup, which seems pretty simple, and after all these videos of turbo ls integras and turbo ls hatchbacks smoking other cars. It seems like a very powerful setup if built and tuned right. So if someone could help me out, I'd be veryu grateful.

·
Registered
834 Posts
10psi is easy on a ls motor... im doing a t3/t4 with a 50 trim and dsm 450cc injectors with a apexi AFC... should be able to run 10psi without a problem.. im building my own custom kit for it, id go with the td04 hey its free! long as it doesnt have any shaft play and the fins are in good condition.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts