Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have decided to sell the Lude and move on from the import world. I wanted to say goodbye to all of my Honda brothers and sisters that I have come to know over the past 5 years on this board. It is time for me to get something more practical. I am buying a 03 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4x4 with the TRD SC. I will post pics when it comes... I can't tell you how hard it will be for me to say farewell to my Lude though. But the import world is too hard for me, and I need to move on. The Lude is offically up for sale now. If anyone is interested, pm me for more details.....

I am officially resigning as moderator of the Prelude and Classifieds sections of Superhonda. Effective immediately. I will be sure to visit here occasionally. You all are family to me. :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
You have a really nice lude man. I hope you get whatever you are asking for it! Good luck with the truck. Trucks are nice...I wouldn't mind having one.

Peace

·
Registered
93 Posts
Trucks are just that, practical. I personally would never buy one for personal use. I have a 97 GMC 3/4 tonne. I use it for work, but when it comes time to play, well you know.......

Kinda got off topic. Good luck with your purchase man. Sad to lose another to the dark side...:p ;)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Oh man everyone is selling their Lude....I'm having trouble selling mine...maybe because it's so hooked up no one wants to buy it...but good luck with ur future endeavors....visit this board sometimes...i don't know how much longer i'll be here

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
there isn't much I would sell my lude for.....unless it was for an s2000, Z06 or a cadillac escalade with 22's....

·
Registered
808 Posts
well good luck wit ur new truck when u get it!! as for me...i had my lude for a year...so i'm still livin it up wit the import world...but whent he time comes ima move on to something else...its just life...live it up then move on...peace

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Great choice in Trucks man. Good luck to you, you will be missed.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
peace out man, i've only been here a lil while but i've read alot of your posts, ur kool. i cant say i'll miss you cuz technically ur still drivin an import (toyota) sooner or later the mod. bug will hit you, slap in a bottle of nos. but i will say that i'll miss you in the honda world.
Later and may the torque be with you :vpleased:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Good Luck....:)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
good luck with everything...you were a great mod and i loved your car...if i had some money, i would buy it....but i'm broke as a joke....

·
Registered
301 Posts
We can't kick it forever no matter how much fun we have and one day we have to move on. Well, thank you for everything. I've learn so much from you and good luck to you and whatever you decide to do next. Come visit us sometime. :(

P.S Good jobs on all the weight reduction techniqe and your lude is probably the lightest lude in superhonda.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
hey now that youre gone can i take your place as mod? :) jk
suck that you have to sell your lude for a truck, youve been putting alot of time and labot into that 5th gen too, just when it begin to come together :confused: anyways good luck with your new truck, hope it fits you well :)

ps: and you aint out of the import performance family yet boi :) there aint too many twinturbo trucks out there that i know of :p ;)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
yea,post pics when u get it,and damn,I didnt even know they had superchargers for them,I've also been thinkin bout gettin a tacoma and hookin it up,but not the new ones,I'm not so fond of the grills on them

1 - 20 of 34 Posts